• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thief (the original) Free Steam Key

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
I ain't doin shit for a little while, if you're a non US gaffer send me your coupon code and i'll send you back your steam key, assuming I can indeed redeem multiple coupons.

EDIT: Headin to bed, glad to have been able to help!

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks I'm downloading it now. Just a heads up for anyone outside the U.S it still works fine just change your billing address for the order to a U.S one and you can use any Amazon account.

Edit: Might want to add non-U.S. instructions to the OP. All you need to do is change the billing address for the order to a U.S one. Any normal Amazon account works.

FYI, you can redeem several codes on Amazon and have several game keys. (I like Amazon over Steam in this regard, in that you can own multiple copies of a game.)

I only redeemed two, though, with the intention of giving one to a friend who's currently asleep.

Also, thanks, OP.
doesnt steam let you have multiple copy of games?

Bii

Non-US GAF. If you need a Steam code for Thief, PM me. I made quite a few transactions and they're all up for grabs. You can just redeem them on Steam's website or client.

MultiCore

I've always meant to check this out. Redeemed!

I mean, I still have my PC Gamer disc with the demo, but it didn't grab me at the time.
RIP, Looking Glass. (Flight Unlimited <3)

forrest

formerly nacire
http://thiefmodcompetition.com/

Enter the contest
Enter info (Email can be bogus)
Upload anything (pictures work)
Will spit out an amazon discount key
Add game to cart on amazon
Apply discount key
Voila

To grab the steam key, go to "Your Account" on amazon, then "Your Games and Software Library"
DRM free copy too

Worked for me by just clicking submit! Never played a Thief game so thanks!

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
I started digging, hoping to find the gold you promised, but I could only find an old-ass thief in there. Well, thanks anyway!
.... for this thief... that you buried there. Um.

he knew not what he found

GHhaRgV.jpg

Timing could not be better :) thank you OP

Now the only games left I need are System Shock 2 and possibly Thief 2 (thanks to Deus Ex being practically free on Steam last week).

LeBart

Got a code but yeah, not working in Europe. :(
DY42-EB3H8W-R9TEGX

If a friendly gafer could get the steam key for me I would be very grateful.

Top Bottom