• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thief (the original) Free Steam Key

Dommo

If I lived in the US, I'd be pumping out codes for an hour just to get as many people playing Thief as possible.

yatesl

Anyone outside of the US should have a fake US address for Amazon. I use:

A, AK 99775
United States

Simple. Link my credit or debit card to it as normal, and you can purchase digital games from Amazon. Let's you get stuff like Dark Souls for £2 when it's on sale.

_hekk05

Banned
I think it is kind of gross to take a key without at least updating a video with an idea for a mod.

No. The point of the free game is for everyone who potentially want to make a mod for it to have the game itself. They can then make the mod, record footage of themselves playing with the mod, then upload the video.

FeiRR

Banned
I can confirm the Amazon code also works with EU Steam account. Because I live in a shopping mall in Oregon, Amazon had no problem with sending me 2 of them (so far). Thanks, OP!

Dr.Acula

Banned
Anyone outside of the US should have a fake US address for Amazon. I use:

A, AK 99775
United States

Simple. Link my credit or debit card to it as normal, and you can purchase digital games from Amazon. Let's you get stuff like Dark Souls for £2 when it's on sale.

Sweet, that worked for me (Canadian).

Vaga

It works even if you don't live in the US, just add a fake US address and you can pay with whatever card you have.

Card Boy

Banned
Remember to get the HD texture pack

http://www.destructoid.com/new-hd-texture-pack-for-thief-gold-looks-really-good-267387.phtml

95260A0B4E76C2B253F01298414928ECF827ECE2

(not my screenshot)

It also gives these options.

newdark_config_tool_k.png

Here's another Amazon Key:

DY52-LTU7G6-RTF4NY

Don't have an account for US Amazon. Will gladly take a Steam Code if someone wants to hand me one. If not, that's cool too. Enjoy!

Pronewbie

Banned
DerZuhälter;101564210 said:
Here's another Amazon Key:

DY52-LTU7G6-RTF4NY

Don't have an account for US Amazon. Will gladly take a Steam Code if someone wants to hand me one. If not, that's cool too. Enjoy!

Thanks for the key.

By the way, all you need to do is use a US address in Amazon. You can get one from sites like Comgateway.

Thanks. Nice little way to promote the Thief series.

Oh and ya'all gotta read the terms for this contest, its pretty neat. One of the prizes if you're joining the modding contest is a paid trip to E3.

Now, if only i knew how to mod.

Outcome

Banned
Your Thief code is:
DYA3-46VM4L-AC6ZGV

Cannot use American amazon. Endless kudos to somebody who PM me a steam code! Please!

Top Bottom