• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thirty awesome iOS/Android games to watch out for in 2017

Pachimari

Cool thread! Card Thief and Dandara are the stand out ones to me, and I'm REALLY stoked to see Duelyst coming to mobile finally. Fugl looks fantastic too, but man that name is awful.
Fugl is just Danish and Swedish for Bird really.

Anyway, I'm playing it and right now there's not much to it other than just flying around, but I'm not sure if other animals and animations have been implemented yet.

A recent update by my most anticipated mobile game of all, Bemuse. Been following the game for at least two years
It's just emerged from a mirror in a deserted lighthouse, in case you were wondering what's going on.
There's a ritual involved in getting them to show up... If you don't know their true name when they do, you're toast.
It's actually a song. You sing their names to... um... rip out their hearts.
Czxid0yUUAAW0nE.jpg

I'm in on the beta of Card Thief. The game is beautiful (as you can see by the images posted by OP) and you can tell there's something special with the actual game (rules and whatnot).

There are obviously features missing at this early stage, and the tutorial needs to do a better job of explaining things, but this is absolutely one to look for when it's released (particularly if you like Card Crawl, designed by the same team).

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but Hidden Folks (listed in OP) is out now on iOS, macOS, Linux, and Windows. It's a quirky little Where's Waldo-type game that's fun for just relaxing and poking around. It cost me $3-$4 on iOS (I forget exactly what I paid, even though it was only a couple days ago. I'm old).

Edit: Slayaway Camp was also just released. I haven't played it yet but I just bought it a minute ago on iOS for $3. Looks like fun, but we'll see.

Top Bottom