• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This generation is pretty bad

TwiztidElf

I agree with this thread.

When you think about it critically, how many games from this gen would seriously go on your "of-all-time" list?
For me, I'd say Persona5 and Zelda BotW would both find places in a personal top 50 of all time.
Maybe Horizon ZD, Overwatch and Doom2016 also?
Witcher3 and Bloodborne are both strong candidates on other peoples lists also, sure.

That's not much.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum

When you think about it critically, how many games from this gen would seriously go on your "of-all-time" list?
For me, I'd say Persona5 and Zelda BotW would both find places in a personal top 50 of all time.
Witcher3 and Bloodborne are both strong candidates on other peoples lists also, sure.

That's not much.
That depends with individual person, I personally have more “game of all time” this gen than I did with PS3/360 era.

recursive

Like others said, stay away from this gens sony AAA exclusives. Cinematic gaming 3rd person half-movie motion blur gaming at 30fps with dips, no real online and short in length might have obscured your view of this generation. Those games are hype games that focus on short gameplay, gfx cause that sells. Its like a rollercoaster ride, sit back be thrilled and thats it.

No real online? What does that have to do with the quality of a game?

That's not much.

thats like almost every big game that was released this gen

Top Bottom