• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This is arguably the GREATEST Cosplay of ALL-TIME! (Sam Porter Bridges Cosplayer)

gradient

Resident Cheap Arse
Sorry OP, not even close...

uX2kbeg.jpg

Last edited:

VN1X

Banned
Oh please, if your girlfriend, wife, whatever wore a cheap whore cosplay outfit you'd be hornier than a rabbit.
So good quality cosplay means it has to be lewd now? What does "me being hornier than a rabbit" have to do with the fuckin quality of the cosplay lmao.

Anyone can wear or make the shit Jessica Nigri has. Not exactly top of the line cosplay is it? Just slutty (which is fine if you're into that sort of thing).

Here's some actual quality cosplay for you fucks:

CawlCosplay-Jul11-Images1sj.jpg

22313120078_bbf7daf45f_o.jpg

So good quality cosplay means it has to be lewd now? What does "me being hornier than a rabbit" have to do with the fuckin quality of the cosplay lmao.

Anyone can wear or make the shit Jessica Nigri has. Not exactly top of the line cosplay is it? Just slutty (which is fine if you're into that sort of thing).

Here's some actual quality cosplay for you fucks:

CawlCosplay-Jul11-Images1sj.jpg

22313120078_bbf7daf45f_o.jpg

Nah I'm just saying, it's the reason why shes so popular. I doubt the majority of her fans care about her cosplays but in the past shes done some good stuff.

Top Bottom