• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This might be what the retail PS5 look like

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
They are probably all going to be boring black boxes until the day comes when they can create a beautiful shifting tech orb capable of projecting the games straight into our brains. No screens needed then! 🧠

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.webp

Pallas

Better picture
Z9gtp29.jpg
If this is the real console then it looks rather compact. This can’t be it though? I mean it’ll sound like a NASA space shuttle taking off and probably explode or something unless that cooling patent is the secret sauce. :pie_thinking:
But I’m with others, I don’t think this is real. Seems like a poorly design mock up/concept made by a fan.

They are probably all going to be boring black boxes until the day comes when they can create a beautiful shifting tech orb capable of projecting the games straight into our brains. No screens needed then! 🧠

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.webp

That last gif, I can’t stop staring into oblivion.

I just wish instead of a black box they went straight for white/gray version from day one. The white PS4 pro looks so damn good but it came out a year later. Just wish they get away with black being the only or primary option all the time. Xbox360 looked great in its white form.

I just wish instead of a black box they went straight for white/gray version from day one. The white PS4 pro looks so damn good but it came out a year later. Just wish they get away with black being the only or primary option all the time. Xbox360 looked great in its white form.
This is one thing that confused me, why do they not offer different color variations of consoles on day one?

Top Bottom