• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This week's Famitsu 12-8-09 (ETRIAN ODYSSEY 3... plus FFXIII score)

Sfida

sfried said:
Where do people keep hearing this 7th Dragon NA announcements? Was there a press release I missed?

Yeah, I don't know where people are getting that, either. If anyone's localizing it, though, it's probably not going to be Sega, if their Twitter is to be believed.

sfried

batbeg said:
Dragona has hinted at it a couple of times, and she tends to be right on the money with her hints.
Who's Dragona? Another GAF user? How would I know if they're credible or not? Does s/he have insider connections in the industry?

Also,if 7th Dragon's comming out next year, how will it complete with Strange Journey AND Etrian Odyssey 3? I know EO might not come out untill some time summer, but March is already PACKED and they took too long to localize this.

Perhaps that's the reason why PS0 also came out late: Their translation team is understaffed and were handling TWO projects instead of one.

C.T.

sfried said:
Who's Dragona? Another GAF user? How would I know if they're credible or not? Does s/he have insider connections in the industry?

Also,if 7th Dragon's comming out next year, how will it complete with Strange Journey AND Etrian Odyssey 3? I know EO might not come out untill some time summer, but March is already PACKED and they took too long to localize this.

Perhaps that's the reason why PS0 also came out late: Their translation team is understaffed and were handling TWO projects instead of one.

You should have lurked more dude.

Tenbatsu

ej6dj.jpg

Mon Hunt PSP cat game shown. Rockman 10 for PS3/360. Zelda Spirit Tracks 10 9 9 9.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
We need GT5 info naaaao!!!

And of course any SNKP related news. (Of course)

Top Bottom