• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This week's Famitsu news

Ceb said:
Why not? I'm not crazy about his design, but it would fit in with the theme of the game and all. :lol

He doesn't fit the game though. As strange as Snake vs. Ape was, they fit into MGS3 because of the jungle.

Ceb

SolidSnakex said:
He doesn't fit the game though. As strange as Snake vs. Ape was, they fit into MGS3 because of the jungle.

And Kratos is the god of war, and MGS4 takes place in a warzone... :) Bah, I'll stop now. :lol

Ceb said:
And Kratos is the god of war, and MGS4 takes place in a warzone... :) Bah, I'll stop now. :lol

It makes sense from that standpoint. But when you look at him..That's when it all goes away. :p I'm not really sure it could be, they could go with another Sony character, another companies character or go into movies to pull a character (like a certain character that Kurt Russell played :) ).

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
h-103_44202_densetunosuta250.jpg.jpg

Yay! I wish the backgrounds were handdrawn though...

Mrbob

Wow Sony just got bitchslapped in Japan.

Don't care about most of the DS games, but DS is getting the games in bulk from Japan developers.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
woa, overload.

Why are all the RPGs so cutesy?

And I wish I knew the names of them all.

Bloody hell Basketball looks excellent. Looks like you have to touch the screen to bounce the ball and a little flick to throw the ball, interesting. Might be extremely fun or a novelty that wears off quickly, fingers crossed for the former.

Speevy

Banned
Nintendo should publsh all of these games in the US. Retailers would have no choice but to give the DS shelf space.

Taker666

Speevy said:
Nintendo should publsh all of these games in the US. Retailers would have no choice but to give the DS shelf space.

They would simply choose not to stock them.

That's what they do in the UK now, around 40 DS games available and you'd be lucky to see more than 10 to 15 of those in any one store.

Memles

Unison said:
ndc06.jpg

Please tell me that doesn't say you have to tap the screen to dribble and draw a line to shoot the ball...

It appears to be a control option, yes...although I'm guessing there might be an alternate control scheme.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
According to IGN, Wada said Squeenix came to Nintendo with the idea of Mario Basketball after realising the DS was perfect for it.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Mama Smurf said:
According to IGN, Wada said Squeenix came to Nintendo with the idea of Mario Basketball after realising the DS was perfect for it.
aww they love each other now :lol

This is the text below the screen:
バンダイ「冒険王ビィト ヴァンデルvsバスターズ」

バンダイ is Bandai .-. Bandai developing Tales? Do we need a proper english translation? YEAH :lol

So it isnt tales.....that hit number was suspicious...

ds_scr34.jpg
ds_scr36.jpg
ds_scr35.jpg
ds_scr49.jpg
ds_scr50.jpg

#1 TAO
#2 Konami's Crocket
#3 Konami's Iron Feather
#4 Taito's Lost Magic
#5 Zoid Saga DS ~Legend of Arcadia~

bobble

jiji said:
Uncharted Waters! fapfapfap Best art yest in the series!

ds_scr31.jpg
ds_scr32.jpg
ds_scr33.jpg

Welcome back, Cameltry

ds_scr48.jpg

Holy shit! Uncharted Waters and On The Ball?!?!?! Welcome to Bonercity, home of the boners.

Thomper

jamesinclair said:
Is that a random GBA Hamtaro game in there?

Man, this came out of nowehere. Everything except for Tingle RPG looks amazing.

It's a Hamtaro game for DS. All Nintendo franchises are now aboard the DS express. :lol

Top Bottom