• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This year is the Best since 2008?

Just got home from gamescom, and it's truly a great year. There are so many games I wanna play and that are worth it....I was walking around just dizzy from what to play and what to try next. It's gonna be a hell of a job playing all those games.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Billychu said:
How could anyone forget the greatest game if all time?

That kiddy pseudo-fighting game? Sure.

just kidding, had fun with it 10 years ago. not so much anymore now.

Every year since like... 2004 has been utterly amazing for games.

I probably couldn't pick a favourite year. All I know is it means gaming is constantly getting better :)

BobsRevenge

I do not avoid women, GAF, but I do deny them my essence.
spekkeh said:
Pretty piss poor list if you ask me. Portal 2 is the only unequivocally good game on that list. And it was a pretty unnecessary sequel. The first game will always be remembered better.
There's a couple of good games still coming out this year, but most of em are sequels so probably not something to get your knickers in a twist over.
I dunno man, Portal 2 is better than the first in pretty much every way. Like, quality-wise, the first game isn't near the level of Portal 2. It might be more fondly remembered because of novelty, but Portal 2 is clearly the better game.

And Dead Space 2 might be the best TPS that has come out so far this gen.

Top Bottom