• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Three NJ teachers arrested for sex with students, 2 administrators arrested for cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

sphagnum

Banned
I feel like if the situation had been reversed and it was female teachers and male students, there'd by a bunch of posters complaining about how terrible the student who tattled on them is.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
If I know anything about Breeder GAF, people need to see photos before they can form any kind of opinion on the matter.

What attracts a 17 year old girl to a 30-something man. Putting myself in the shoes of a teenage girl, that seems gross but what do I know.

shira

What attracts a 17 year old girl to a 30-something man. Putting myself in the shoes of a teenage girl, that seems gross but what do I know.
I'm sure that there is an elaborate system in place where dude grooms the kid and preys on them.

It's not like oh my dick fell in your vagina what do we do?

Eeeehhh, a lot of teenage girls find 30 year olds attractive. Trust me.

Futurama_Fry_Looking_Squint2.jpg

Kusagari

What the hell kind of question is this?

It's like asking why 17 year old boys would find Jessica Biel atractive.

Stasis

Eeeehhh, a lot of teenage girls find 30 year olds attractive. Trust me.

I'm 30, but I look young... maybe about 24-25.

I don't know how old they are specifically, but myself and friends of mine have been flirted with often and openly at various locations by girls who can't be older than 20. We laugh, say we're too old, they ask, and we're honest. It doesn't matter to them at all. In fact I think some are actually turned on by it in some way, or seek it out even. I'm in a happy relationship with my gf of 4 years (she's 27) and I'm not interested, but it's flattering and fun just the same.

This is in Quebec btw... so I do have to say it's much more liberal and open-minded here. Relationships with decent age gaps aren't all that rare, shocking, or offensive to most people, and certainly not worthy of jail-time or arrests. USA is nuts with that shit.

The same 17 yr olds that liked the Backstreet Boys, they weren't exactly teens when they were popular with my age group (and I was like 11 at the time they were popular).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom