• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Three Wolf Moon T-Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chao

Skittleguy said:
222011.jpg

http://www.threadless.com/submission/222011/Three_Keyboard_Cat_Moon?=

10dv1og.jpg

The keyboard cat moon shirt won its vote and is now in production! Ordering mine now... hopefully I can get it in time for Comic-Con :lol

Fox Mulder

hahaha

the email says it got a 4.48 out of 5. It got the highest score ever, most votes ever, and most I'd buy it's ever.

equap

Banned
Gary Whitta said:
The keyboard cat moon shirt won its vote and is now in production! Ordering mine now... hopefully I can get it in time for Comic-Con :lol
wait! where do i go to order?????

nvm, got it!

equap said:
FUCK!!!! 4 weeks to ship?!?!?! :[
I know, I wanted to wear mine at Comic-Con :(

Be advised when ordering, the T-shirt is American Apparel which runs smaller, so maybe order a size larger than usual...

equap

Banned
Gary Whitta said:
I know, I wanted to wear mine at Comic-Con :(

Be advised when ordering, the T-shirt is American Apparel which runs smaller, so maybe order a size larger than usual...
you sure???? the size chart shows AA tshirt a little bigger than the regular threadless tshirt.

equap said:
you sure???? the size chart shows AA tshirt a little bigger than the regular threadless tshirt.
I usually get an XL but I got a 2XL. I prefer my T-shirts a little baggier anyway.

From the AA site:

Our clothes are cut for a youthful shape. Most of our garments fit a little snug to flatter almost any body type. If you're not sure what size to get or if you're
in-between sizes, please order the next size larger.

Serph

Banned
Gary Whitta said:
I usually get an XL but I got a 2XL. I prefer my T-shirts a little baggier anyway.

From the AA site:

I ordered a 2XL based on this post. God help you if it's too big.

Ultima_5

I remember my friend sending me the link on amazon and found the reviews hilarious. My mind was blown though when i saw a man wearing one in the mall a week or so later.

Ratba

Unconfirmed Member
I use to wear those t-shirts in middle school. I always thought it was kind of white trash, now I know I was just ahead of my time...

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
i almost bought one of these in wal mart yesterday. they have like four different shirts highlighting the majesty of the wolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom