• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thumper PS4 vs Switch Graphics Comparison Video

Wamb0wneD

Can't have someone enjoying a PlayStation product now can we.

A no brainer? Is there something wrong with the steam or ps4 versions of the game?

Can you take those versions with you and do they have HD rumble? No? Ok. VR is the best version and the Switch version comes right behind it.

EDarkness

Why does this even come down to system wars? Can't we just be happy that the developers of this game were able to do a great job of porting it over? Sheesh.

Steiner

Banned
I hope so many people buy Thumper on the Switch. It's the perfect platform for it since it'll get people playing with headphones, and Marc Flury is just a cool, hard-working dude. He and Brian deserve all the success.

kinggroin

Banned
Awesome! Will definitely double dip, this was in my to- 3 goty last year.

PS VR will forever be the best version.

Try Vive. Freedom to use any controller and way sharper thanks to supersampling.

Edit: Hahaha the VR warz on page 1.

I'm guilty myself, I admit it.

bender

What time is it?
Might double dip to check out the HD Rumble.

I wonder if the joy cons could approximate Rez's trance vibrator.

So like why is there a console war going on lol? They made a great port on a console that takes advantage of its portability... play your version and let others be happy, jeez, not everyone has enough expendable dough to spend on a fucking VR headset haha. I own a PS4 and Switch and will be buying this on the latter, who gives a shit?

Not Drake

I love the game myself despite playing it on PS4 with no PSVR. It's a little weird at first, but learning the mechanics, levels and trying to keep with the insanity on screen. It's definitely on my "to buy" list when I finally get a Switch.

cakefoo

So like why is there a console war going on lol? They made a great port on a console that takes advantage of its portability... play your version and let others be happy, jeez, not everyone has enough expendable dough to spend on a fucking VR headset haha. I own a PS4 and Switch and will be buying this on the latter, who gives a shit?
Probably because the first reply was a hasty driveby declaring this version the best. Kind of invited people to counter that.

Top Bottom