• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Time and Eternity |OT| RyougaSaotome's GOTY Two Years in a Row!

Necrovex

Will buy game because of title. Will not even look at OT. Ryouga has convinced me to ignore SMT IV and buy the right JRPG, Time and Eternity. Thanks for the excellent advice! :-D

Sad thing is the cover is best part of the game :(

The art is gorgeous.

NISA should capitalize on that. Monogatari season 2 has just started. Start running online ads "From Art Director (LOL) of Bakemonogatari, comes Tokitowa!" 50k sales guaranteed.

More like ads like " From the cover artist of Toki Towa, comes Bakemonogatari!!" 1k sales guaranteed.

FDC1

I only played 30mn atm, I liked the atmosphere. The walking animations are funny in a ridiculous kind of way.

† Tenshi †;70795626 said:
The JP voice-acting is actually quite good too, especially if you're a fan of certain seiyuu. A friend of mine imported the game and constantly complained about how bad it was, but also gushed over the seiyuu every chance she got. I agree that the voice-work is good, but you won't see me gushing lol.

I dunno. Lots of great voice actors did work in the game, but it sounds like they all just kind of phoned it in.

But hey, the game is AMAZING.

i already did my part this gen, nippon ichi -wise:

cover.jpg

once was enough :) ...

vall03

I can't believe RyougaSaotome actually made the OT lol

Are we supposed to cancel buying SMTIV and get this game now?

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I can't believe RyougaSaotome actually made the OT lol

Are we supposed to cancel buying SMTIV and get this game now?

Hell yeah. Pawn off SMTIV, Fire Emblem, Soul Hackers, EO4, Xillia and all those other inferior JRPGs coming out this year!

I have absolutely no idea why I ordered the limited edition from the NIS store, probably because the collectors edition box art is nice. Not sure if I should keep it as a sealed collectors item or open it up and find out just how bad the game actually is.

I have absolutely no idea why I ordered the limited edition from the NIS store, probably because the collectors edition box art is nice. Not sure if I should keep it as a sealed collectors item or open it up and find out just how bad the game actually is.

The game has so bad opinions i want to buy it and check myself :D

i bought this game ( mostly because the Bonus nisa are so good )

And because despite what everyone says i'm liking the story from what little i've played

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Greatest |OT| to ever grace NeoGAF?

I do not plan on buying this, but I kinda liked the (both) battle music.

Yeah, I was watching some gameplay on YouTube and thought "Game looks terrible, but it's got nice music."

Soulhouf

Did this end up being a kusoge?

Last Rebellion was a piece of shit and probably the worst RPG I've ever played. Nevertheless I ended up beating it and even enjoying some aspects that were so bad that they were good.

Is this the same caliber?

Arthea

I'm sure I should know who this Ryouga person is. But I don't know. :(
Also decided not to buy it, together with Mugen Souls.

This thread is glorious. I do it this too but, I wonder how many people bought the LE just because, and probably won't play the game? :p My backlog... sigh... ><

why does the game look good (well outside the ps1-ps2 era bg's) in screenies, but look SOOO bad in motion?

I guess ill just play mario luigi 4 for my timing based dodging in mah jrpgs... Luigi is more moe anyways.

Top Bottom