• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Time and Eternity |OT| RyougaSaotome's GOTY Two Years in a Row!

MechaX

Greatest |OT| to ever grace NeoGAF?

Evilore's Dragon Age II Shit Mountain OT cannot be topped, but this is still a really good one.

At least someone took one for the team to give this game the recognition it deserves.

I would help ya'll and get this game, but I'm getting another RPG GOTY today.

I totally forgot I ordered this on Amazon, but I canceled the order when they said I didn't have enough to buy it...guess I'll just watch what people think and maybe get it down the line...

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Ryouga gave away his sanity for the sake of the review just to protect us from this game, we should be grateful.

Great OT.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Give us avatars pls to support the gloriousness of this game.

LuuKyK

time-and-eternity-3.jpg

lol

I honestly wanted this game to be good because I think the artwork is amazing.
Asstomach aside. :p

mollipen

I don't get the ass stomach comments? Can somebody explain please.

I'm assuming the reference is to this piece of artwork, because it seriously broke by brain trying to figure out what was going on until I figured out that it was just that her dress was styled and colored in a way that it resembled an ass (versus actually being one).

4H3tBoh.jpg

e_i

Great OT man! I bought this today, but haven't played yet. Seems like typical NISA fare, mainstreamers hate it, anime fans love it.

This is why I'm getting a PS4...for NISA games!

Jiraiza

I get the feeling this game might prove entertaining as long you stream it and have people watch you play.

I ordered a copy anyway.

mollipen

Great OT man! I bought this today, but haven't played yet. Seems like typical NISA fare, mainstreamers hate it, anime fans love it.

I am an "anime fan" (of sorts), and I do not love this game. However, I also can't hate it. I just can't get over my affection for what the game tries to do in terms of visuals and style, but there's a lot to not like about it otherwise.

Stuart444

I am a big anime and JRPG fan and I hate it so no, this isn't the typical NISA fare.

Ordered this from Amazon. Given how much bad press this game is getting, the big decision will be whether or not to break the shrink-wrap.

Het_Nkik

According to the US fucking Postal Service, my Limited Edition is out being delivered right now. I fully expect this shit to be horrible and I don't even care.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Well I approve the shit out of this thread.

Game looks good. I'm not going to buy it, but I like seeing anime girls in compromising poses.

One of my coworkers received the game today during work, showed it to me and all I did was laugh.

That's probably the closest I'll ever get to this game (thankfully).

Coxy

lol nope, I try to play every JRPG that gets released and I usually manage to find some commendable aspect somewhere in them. Not this one. The only think NISA has released anywhere near this level was Last Rebellion and at least that had one good song.

chrono01

You just sold me a copy, RyougaSaotome!

Well...not really, but very humorous OT. I feel bad for anyone forced to play this. :/

The cover is funk all around, even putting stomach ass aside it looks like the girl has her legs spread open as an offering due to the the position of the blond's legs on the left.

Zee-Row

Banned
I like the graphical style of this game. I just get Saturn vibes from it. I really want to believe that people are wrong about this game!

kunonabi

I was actually really interested the game but once I get a look at the combat system and palette swaps I bailed. Too bad cause the rest seemed appealing.

I'm assuming the reference is to this piece of artwork, because it seriously broke by brain trying to figure out what was going on until I figured out that it was just that her dress was styled and colored in a way that it resembled an ass (versus actually being one).

4H3tBoh.jpg

God damn it

So I preordered this long ago when I had a morbid curiosity to see just how bad it was.

I totally forgot about I had done so. Game should be here any minute now.

One of my coworkers received the game today during work, showed it to me and all I did was laugh.

That's probably the closest I'll ever get to this game (thankfully).

Dat gorgeous LE.

Did anyone get their LE today? I went with the free shipping option, otherwise it was like 20 bucks to ship =;/

Hopefully I get it soon.

Het_Nkik

Dat gorgeous LE.

Did anyone get their LE today? I went with the free shipping option, otherwise it was like 20 bucks to ship =;/

Hopefully I get it soon.

I'm at work right now but I did free shipping and USPS.com says my LE was delivered. Of course it looks like it shipped from Irvine and I'm in San Diego so that's only like two hour drive :p

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh god, dat OP.

Remember when this was announced & they were hyping up the anime graphics and such. A shame the execution in the gameplay was rather bland. Feel like I might check it out if I have nothing else to play. & it's $20.

I'm at work right now but I did free shipping and USPS.com says my LE was delivered. Of course it looks like it shipped from Irvine and I'm in San Diego so that's only like two hour drive :p

Yeah, you're pretty lucky. Mine only says Electronic Shipping Info received =/ Might even be a couple days now.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Yeah, you're pretty lucky. Mine only says Electronic Shipping Info received =/ Might even be a couple days now.

Mine is out for delivery, it is shipping from IRVINE, CA, so only two days between Electronic Shipping Info received and receiving it if you are in CA.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Watched my roommate playing...

I like the idea behind the game but goddamn is it executed awfully.

And every girl sound voiced by the same VA. (English)

Top Bottom