• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Titanfall 2 announcing really soon? [Up: Appears on multiple sites for PC/XB1/PS4]

funkystudent

Apr 3, 2010
Because I am standing in my local gamestop and they put up a bunch of placeholder boxes on the shelves with a titanfall 2 logo with some pre order offer stuff.

If it was some mom and pop shop I would maybe just write it off but it's gamestop so maybe someone here messed up?

Edit update with proof.

https://twitter.com/niallmaherFM/status/704298704019263488

JehutyRunner

Banned
Jul 10, 2012
Derry, Northern Ireland
Game Informer cover reveal?

Yup. First one was revealed by GI the week before E3 (famously leaked too). And a new cover announcement is just about due.

Well I left... But it was just a black background with "titanfall II" on it in the same font as the first game. Nothing special.

I'll spin back and take a pic just to make sure I ain't insane.

RUN, MOTHERFUCKER, RUN!

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Feb 10, 2011
Fuck yes.

Titanfall 2 has the potential to be a multiplayer version of Assassins Creed II, Uncharted 2, Portal 2 etc.

I.E. Fleshed out sequels that ran with the potential of the first game and made something special.

Just please be a new engine .

Alx

Jan 22, 2007
Coincidentally I just started playing the original game again... that game is just pure fun. I'm halfway to completing the generations with a second account. :)

Titanfall II, marketing really worked hard on that one.

TitanRiseAgain.

Gintoki

Nov 6, 2008
I thought we already knew after Titanfall's launch that the next game will be coming to both consoles and pc