• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall 2 Box Art & Collectors & Deluxe Edition's Leaked

hqdefault.jpg

Big omission not putting the Stryder on the cover this time around. The best Titan should get the prime spot.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Just take my money, fuck all this crap. Digital preorder. I am ready. Lets do this.

Boxart's atrocious.

And damn that's a low-blow to MS if Sony has the marketing. Can't say I'm surprised, as it's a huge get, but still.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Seems like a missed opportunity to not have an awesome mech statue in there and I'm usually tired of companies just shoving a statue into the CE's. The bust is ok but if that helmet looks good on final release I think I would prefer that option overall though there are bits and pieces of each that I like. Too bad they don't have a build your own CE.

In fact that's a good idea, a build your own CE for a big release AAA game. Maybe have 3 options for the large item which is the statue/helmet/biggest collectors pieces, 2 medium pieces where you have like 4 or 5 options and then maybe 3 or 4 smaller items like the little cards or wrist bands and stuff. And of course the game itself. Hell maybe let you even choose the box art or something.

El-Suave

It's not the main event of these editions but there's my pet peeve CE item again - an empty notebook. I wonder what the percentage of people is who actually use this.

E92 M3

Titan wall running...now that's something. Will be cool to have battles around huge skyscrapers. Respawn are among the best in the industry for making fun MP games.

Guys, the store's Google Cache still has one of the images... do stores post fake images? http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...kcjonerska-deluxe-1+&cd=1&hl=it&ct=clnk&gl=it

And, I also found the standard edition page, with these info (don't know if new or not):

Wizjonerzy ze studia Respawn czerpią inspirację ze swoich bogatych doświadczeń w tworzeniu gier akcji. W Titanfall ich celem było zaproponowanie czegoś świeżego i ekscytującego w rozgrywce dla wielu graczy, dzięki wykorzystaniu najnowocześniejszych technologii dostępnych dla komputerów PC oraz konsol nowej generacji.

Futurystyczna wojna - działania wojenne w Titanfall wymagają błyskawicznych zmian sposobu Twojej walki. Prowadząc rozgrywkę możesz kierować członkiem elitarnej jednostki szturmowej, a także niezwykle sprawnym i dobrze uzbrojonym 7-metrowym robotem – Tytanem. Wszystko to na jednej mapie z natychmiastową możliwością zmiany stylu. Titanfall łamie fundamentalne reguły walki i poruszania się po polu bitwy. Będziesz płynnie dostosowywać swoją taktykę, atakować lub uciekać.
Polska wersja językowa – Titanfall ukaże się na Polskim rynku w wersjach na komputery PC oraz konsole Xbox 360 i Xbox One w polskiej wersji językowej (napisy).
Przyszłość rozgrywki sieciowej dla wielu graczy - cała zabawa polega na rozgrywce wieloosobowej w zupełnie nowej formie. Doświadczysz zarówno charakterystycznych dla gier sieciowych dynamicznych akcji, jak i heroicznych filmowych sekwencji, dotychczas zarezerwowanych dla kampanii dla jednego gracza. Połączenie zalet dwóch klasycznych trybów wyróżnia Titanfall spośród innych gier i umacnia status pozycji niezwykłej.
Wizjonerzy, którzy kształtowali standard gier poprzedniej generacji powracają! - otwarte w 2010 roku studio Respawn Entertainment to dzieło Vince’a Zampelli i Jasona Westa, współzałożycieli Infinity Ward oraz współtwórców przynoszącej dziesiątki milionów dolarów zysków serii Call of Duty™. Korzystając z bogatego doświadczenia Vince i Jason pragną zaoferować nowe podejście do tworzenia gier. W Titanfall powracają z zupełnie nowym rozwiązaniem i wizją rozrywki.

GTranslated:

Visionaries from the studio Respawn draw inspiration from their rich experience in creating action games. In Titanfall their aim was to propose something fresh and exciting gameplay for multiple players, by using the most modern technologies available for the PC and next-generation consoles.

Futuristic war - the war in Titanfall require instant changes in the way your fight. Leading the game you can direct a member of an elite assault, as well as an efficient and well-armed 7-meter robot - Titan. All this on a map of the immediate possibility of changing the style. Titanfall violates the fundamental rules of the fight and move around the battlefield. You will continuously adjust their tactics, attack or flee.
Polish version - Titanfall will be released on the Polish market in versions for PC and Xbox 360 and Xbox One in the Polish language version (subtitles).
The future of online play for many players - all the fun lies in the multiplayer in a new form. You will experience both characteristic of gaming dynamic action and heroic film sequence, previously reserved for the single player campaign. Combining the advantages of two classic modes Titanfall distinguished from other games and reinforces the status of unusual items.
Visionaries who shaped standard games of the previous generation back! - Opened in 2010, the studio Respawn Entertainment is a work Zampelli Vince and Jason West, co-founders of Infinity Ward and creators of bringing tens of millions of dollars in profits series Call of Duty ™. Using the rich experience of Vince and Jason want to offer a new approach to game development. In Titanfall they are back with a brand new solution and vision entertainment.

Guys, the store's Google Cache still has one of the images... do stores post fake images? http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...kcjonerska-deluxe-1+&cd=1&hl=it&ct=clnk&gl=it

And, I also found the standard edition page, with these info (don't know if new or not):

GTranslated:

Yes, all the time. Especially foreign websites.

That translation doesn't really provide anything new either. It's so general, that there's nothing to boost the veracity of this being leaked information.

eloxx

The 1:1 helmet is kinda meh. Already the one we got for Killzone 3 was not too good. I mean it looks cool in a shot like this but who would set up such a big piece?

The smaller statue on the other hand. Very nice. I'm in for that edition.

It's not fake as far as I know. Dude is backtracking on Twitter after he saw that the mech is looking in a different direction to the leaked art. Seems legit to me as it was posted on a store.

The movement in this game is gonna be bananas.

The first was already the best feeling fps this gen but now a damn grappling hook too. Omg.

Top Bottom