• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall 2 - SP campaign, Oct 28, PS4/XB1/Origin [Up: Official SP Trailer]

mrklaw

MrArseFace
looks odd. Like the titans now have too much manoeuvrability - they should be lumbering and slow but powerful. I didn't feel any need to change them dramatically from the first game.

And do humans still have the jetpacks and wallrunning? Didn't look like it in the trailer - just wearing fatigues.

How many robots did the first game have?

Three models.

Also there's no way that's the final release date right?

looks odd. Like the titans now have too much manoeuvrability - they should be lumbering and slow but powerful. I didn't feel any need to change them dramatically from the first game.

Half the advantage of being a human was that you could get all around the place, so maybe it's a temporary ability that can be on cooldown?

I feel like only the Strider models should be able to wallrun anyway.

Kawngi

It's always exciting to see the new way something will get leaked. 'Will it be on the XB dashboard ads?' 'Will it be a glimmer in the PSN store?' 'WILL THE COMPANY JUST LEAK IT THEMSELVES IN A STREAMED SCREEN TEST?'

Jobbs

Banned
So 9 robots? That seems more appropriate. I wonder how diverse they'll be

Also the voiceover of the robot in the trailer was abysmal

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.

And do humans still have the jetpacks and wallrunning? Didn't look like it in the trailer - just wearing fatigues.

There's an entire scene in the trailer with the human wallrunning :p

Memory

As long as it has Frontier Defence i'll be there day one as i loved the original. Not sure if 'm still going to pick up Battlefield or Call Of duty now though as i'm certainly getting gears aswell.

ElRenoRaven

Gold Member
Oh fucking hell yea. A singleplayer. I'm back in. Loved the first for the most part but really hated it not having a singleplayer campaign.

Jobbs

Banned
I'm guessing there's a talking robot in the campaign but in general the robots probably still don't talk.

I'd go so far as to say the talking robot is a "special" robot in the story

Geist-

Well, I guess I'm getting Titanfall 2 first. Maybe it will give me enough time to wait for a Battlefield One Premium deal.

Anung

Un Rama
I'm guessing there's a talking robot in the campaign but in general the robots probably still don't talk.

As long as I can still have a Japanese AI voice in the multiplayer I'm down.

Alienous

It doesn't seem like that at all. A woman even asks the Titan to repeat its protocols.

DieH@rd

Banned
Graphically, it looks pretty similar to me, it just looks like a lot more going on. I'm excited though!

bdnn1hj.jpg

image_37563_full.jpg

It clearly looks much more nextgen-y [and less crossgen-y].

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Yooooo WOW! It's beautiful I can't wait!

That first person Titanfall at the end was hype!

This is single player so things can be a lot different. And yes the human player absolutely can wallrun, it is even shown in the trailer.

The release date is pretty much YOLO. COD IW with the most disliked trailer ever. Real COD lineage launching a week before Zombie IW. Personally, I love it.

jett

D-Member
This is hilarious.

The game itself looks really ugly. On a technical level it's remarkably similar to the Call of Duty games.

Vitor711

Looking good. That release date is horrible though.

There is NO way this sells well. Infinite Warfare will play differently but that's not obvious enough to the mainstream audience - they'll just see another sci-fi shooter.

Move it to Q1 FFS - the game will clearly be great if the first is anything to go by so give it the room it needs.

viHuGi

Banned
This looks amazing, damn so many games on the holiday to play on my ps4 damn!

TitanFall
BF
Cod Remaster
GT
Last Guardian
FF XV
Infinite Warfare

o_O

Top Bottom