• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall 2 - SP campaign, Oct 28, PS4/XB1/Origin [Up: Official SP Trailer]

any text summary? on a phone without proper connection

Mechs fighting. Voiceover indicating that there's some link between mechs and their pilots, like a handshake that lets the pilot use the mech. Mech lost its original user, picked up another one, sounds like they're not supposed to do that. Combat scenes, the usual thing you'd expect in a big setpiece trailer.

The game looks like fun and I was already on board for the Titan action in the first game. But dann this game looks just as ugly as the first.
Outdated tech and very Call of Duty rigid looking animations. This looks visually severly disappoining.

CryptiK

Holy shit its Barney from HL

584YGAi.jpg

Geist-

I think this might be one of those games I buy a Collector's Edition for. I'm really hoping for a Titan statue, I would love to put that on my shelf.

I will never understand falling 200 feet and then getting caught by robot hands. They do this in Transformers movies too. They're made of metal. Shouldn't you die or break something even if a giant robot hand catches you as opposed to you hitting the ground?

I will never understand falling 200 feet and then getting caught by robot hands. They do this in Transformers movies too. They're made of metal. Shouldn't you die or break something even if a giant robot hand catches you as opposed to you hitting the ground?

It's a giant ass robot. You don't question logic.

Never.

Chille

Well I know which shooter I am gonna be hyped for at the end of this year, looks like the best one announced so far.

Story : Dunno but Mech gets personality with his "Protect the Pilot" Rule. Sounds kinda Anime.

Gameplay : Looks like Mecha Action with Wallrunning and stuff. Like the first one just better and more interesting.

Well im in. PS4 version will be bought day one. Kinda like the western take on Anime Mech Action.

If the arm times correctly and reduce the relative velocity to a minimum, it can reduce or even eliminate injury. Also it looks cool as shit.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.

The pilots have fully body suits on for impact reduction. Does that make you feel better?

jediyoshi

I though the implication was the robo hand matches the falling speed and quickly decelerates from there.

You didn't take fall damage in Titanfall so just pretend their suits are preventing that.

kAmui-

Looks really interesting, but that date is horrible. Why would they do that? Release two of their big shooters so close to each other and so near COD.

Glad I'm not the only one. Happens a lot in super hero media too and it always bothers me :p

You should definitely try the MP! If it turns out as good as TF's was, it was some of the most fun I've ever had in a videogame.

I played it on the Xbox One back in the day (it was ridiculously cheap not so long after launch). Had some fun with it. TF1 was definitely very newbie friendly, even for people who never play multiplayer games (even the worst players like myself can always kill some bots), but like with every multiplayer game, I always get bored after a few hours.
A good 8-10 hour SP campaign would make me buy it on day 1.

NHale

I can understand why they want to go head-to-head with COD especially considering how COD since AW has gone more towards the idea "created" by the first Titanfall.

But 1 week after Battlefield? It seems to be a terrible idea but EA must have a plan, right?

Top Bottom