• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall 2 - SP campaign, Oct 28, PS4/XB1/Origin [Up: Official SP Trailer]

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
snLDDvq.gif

Titanfall 3

In the Youtube video they have:

"Watch the Titanfall 2 multiplayer gameplay trailer here: http://x.ea.com/6459"

Sounds like we'll get an MP trailer during the show

CHC

Well the story seems like completely stupid shit, which is a shame considering these are the guys who gave us Modern Warfare. I mean that wasn't exactly fine literature, but it certainly wasn't as stupid as a trailer where a robot just lists out his (cliched, completely expected) mission protocols.

I still appreciate the gesture though, hopefully it will give us some cool set pieces. But man some times I get sick of having to just completely dismiss the story and characters in action games. It's not THAT hard to just write a serviceable story that frames the action and sets the scene.

im_dany

Now the true debate is: going for the biggest Collector's Edition (I LOVE THAT HELMET) or going digital so I can be lazy and play it whenever I want without worrying about the disc?

Why am I not rich lol

-griffy-

Banned
That animal at :47 is kind of a lot like that alien panther in Avatar:

It's then even immediately attacked by a flying thing like the flying things in Avatar!
dragons.jpg

daveo42

Banned
What a fuck up by EA. Game is looking real good and the inclusion of a SP mode is much appreciated. The timing tho is rough.

wrongway

Oof, what happened to this coming out a few weeks apart from BF1? Now this, BF1, and Civ6 are right on top of each other. fuuuu

Looks awesome though. :D

Geist-

What a fuck up by EA. Game is looking real good and the inclusion of a SP mode is much appreciated. The timing tho is rough.

Seems pretty obvious this is their attempt to fuck with Activision. Titanfall is much more of a direct competitor to Call of Duty than Battlefield ever was.

a916

The single player is going to have some crazy cool looking creatures isn't it? Oh my god... yes please yes.

Top Bottom