• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall 2 Teaser, full reveal June 12th at EA Play at 1PM PT, PC/XB1/PS4

Zukkoyaki

1ca9f1537a33902ff7afe24557e721d873324ed72ea7c9dcd7635ddecbe7f725.jpg

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
pS4 is nice
may look into it

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Consider me excited. The first game was a lot of fun just a bit too content light for myself. The base gameplay was great though, just wish there was more to the game and hopefully with a longer dev. cycle and the experience of making the first game we really get something special from this.

Oh and mech swords!

looks awesome, I bought on PC at launch the full edition (deluxe whatever) and loved the game, stopped playing after a while but really felt the movement and mechs were done spectacularly.

Isn't the rumor that Titanfall 2 will have a full SP campaign?

Doesn't look like source engine anymore. Or at the very least, doesn't look as awful graphically as TF1 did.

Thank the gods.

FelipeMGM

Im gonna drop the wild prediction that this game will have a marketing partnership with Playstation.

Doesnt mean much but woudl be a bit funny at least

Ivan 3414

What's the bets Sony have got the PR and marketing rights?

Doubtful.

Call of Duty did slightly better on Xbox One and Sony had the marketing deal and early map packs; I don't think there's too much of a benefit for multiplatform FPSs to promote their PS4 version over others.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Is that the voice actor for Zeb Orrelios from Star Wars Rebels?

And I assume (hope) it uses Frostbite this time!

Doubtful.

Call of Duty did slightly better on Xbox One and Sony had the marketing deal and early map packs; I don't think there's too much of a benefit for multiplatform FPSs to promote their PS4 version.

Huh? Link?

No, it certainly didn't. And certainly not WW.

That is what I thought the consensus was based on the sales threads, and investor meetings with splits.

Why can't they make a Division-style ARPG with Titanfall?

I mean, you can get gear for YOURSELF and for YOUR MECHS.

That would be my dream game.

Sweet. I liked what I was able to play of the first one, but I always seemed to have problems on the PC. Won't even launch for me now :(

Really excited for this and will probably end up being my go-to shooter. I'm a sucker for mechs.

Indelible

The first Titanfall is my favorite online game of this gen so I'am really excited for this. It will be interesting to see how the single player campaign turns out.

Bsigg12

Why can't they make a Division-style ARPG with Titanfall?

I mean, you can get gear for YOURSELF and for YOUR MECHS.

That would be my dream game.

There's 2 teams at Respawn now. The team working on Titanfall 2 and the team led by Stig Asmussen making a third person action game. We could get something interesting next year from them.

Top Bottom