• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall 2 Teaser, full reveal June 12th at EA Play at 1PM PT, PC/XB1/PS4

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
So hyped for the full reveal.

Despite the low amount of content, I loved the original. The gameplay was a ton of fun to play and I can't wait to see what improvements they've made.

Boke1879

Never played this as I just recently got and XB1, but always thought it looked interesting. Can't wait to play this on PS4. So reveal at E3. Two more months.

Raide

Why can't they make a Division-style ARPG with Titanfall?

I mean, you can get gear for YOURSELF and for YOUR MECHS.

That would be my dream game.

I get the feeling the depth of customisation will be much higher for Titanfall 2. Need to build my Gundam Titan.

duckroll

Announcement of an announcement #2324.

Mech with swords? Cool!

Jungle environment? Eh, okay.

Game details? Zilch!

Come back in 2 months! Lol. That sure was a teaser trailer. :p

Sweep14

Doubtful.

Call of Duty did slightly better on Xbox One and Sony had the marketing deal and early map packs; I don't think there's too much of a benefit for multiplatform FPSs to promote their PS4 version over others.

Note sure at all it did better on XB1 when you factor the PS4 bundles

Hasney

Easily the best FPS released this gen so far and it isn't even close for me. Can't wait to see how it's improved.

Raide

HallelujahLet's hope that no one scoops up those rights. As it usually results in one playerbase getting a better treatment over the others. (Early DLC access, exclusive DLC, etc.).

Agreed. I am hoping the game is Cross Play and that nobody has to wait for more DLC or content because of marketing dollars.

Pretty hyped, the controls and stylized universe really made the first game my favourite shooter this generation.

Doesn't look like source engine anymore. Or at the very least, doesn't look as awful graphically as TF1 did.

Thank the gods.

I too can decipher engines based on CG trailers.

RyanW

Swords? I can dig it

2e236cba80452b58e76c711ce4283fc3.png

Really hope Respawn learned a lot from the last one. The updates added to the game after launch showed promise but a lot of people left the game by that time. A good SP and a good MP with solid content and now with the PS4 we could have a top game for 2016

BiggNife

Conflicted as to whether or not I want this on PC or PS4

On one hand, TF1's PC community dried up super quickly, and it's Origin only

On the other hand, TF1 just felt so good with a mouse and keyboard that I dunno if I'd want to transition to pad

What's the bets Sony have got the PR and marketing rights?

As for the game? Can't wait!

EA and MS are still cuddle buddies. I wouldnt expect that to change yet. I think MS and EA might have signed some big multi year marketing deal going into this gen.

Battlefront as a Sony thing probably only came about because of Sony and Disney being close.

Apathy

Doubtful.

Call of Duty did slightly better on Xbox One and Sony had the marketing deal and early map packs; I don't think there's too much of a benefit for multiplatform FPSs to promote their PS4 version over others.

Where do people get this stuff from?

RerezDude

I believe that if Titanfall 2 gets released on all major platforms at the same time they will be far more successful than the first game. COD folks have long since wanted a change in gameplay, this is that change they've been looking for.

Could this game be the first to be cross-platform between Xbone and PS4?

That would be pretty dandy and a great selling point.

They should link up Battlefront/BF4 between them too.

Pretty hyped, the controls and stylized universe really made the first game my favourite shooter this generation.

I too can decipher engines based on CG trailers.

Uhh... what? That doesn't look CG. That looks like an in-engine trailer.

Or some really shitty CG.

Black Ops 3 certainly did do better on Xbox One in NA. Slightly. But still better. I was only thinking NA in my post though. Check the NPD, Xbox One has been the leading SKU since December.

That's true as well.

With bundles, PS4 sold more. The difference without bundles was not a huge ratio difference. 41/42 split.

_Spr_Drnk

Banned
Looks (so far) like it could be really good, wanted to play the first but I don't own a XBO yet. Hope there's a campaign this time round.

Raide

Could this game be the first to be cross-platform between Xbone and PS4?

That would be pretty dandy and a great selling point.

They should link up Battlefront/BF4 between them too.

I damn hope so. Would be a great thing to tease if they have a match played and then reveal it was mixed formats.

qko

The first game was actually a lot of fun. I occasionally jump in from time to time to play a round or two of that "protect the base" mode. PS4 players are in for a treat.

Top Bottom