• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall 360/XBO season pass/DLC are free

Chris1

I am in Canada and I get matched with people from North America. I don't know where the numbers come from, they are just listed right on Xbox when you select a game type.

Can you take a screenshot of it? The way matchmaking works is if it can't find any games in your regional server, it automatically puts you into another server with a working lobby. So you could be looking at regional and getting put into a east/west US server. I don't think there is a canadian server though so not sure if that is why, but it's the only thing I can think of.... Unless the player base has dropped that much in 2-3 months... which would be disappointing :/

I uninstalled the game to make room for Halo and it'll take me forever to dl it again or I'd check.

It wasn't a very scientific experient, so I don't know if it is lower on average. I just know that when I checked at 9PM EST on monday, there were only 5 people on Campaign (which includes me + a buddy). So really, 3 people (bc we left immediately to play PvZ). We didn't even try to go against the 60 people playing attrition, since I'm sure 90% of them are the commited creme de la creme.
In attrition? Nope.

flkraven

Can you take a screenshot of it? The way matchmaking works is if it can't find any games in your regional server, it automatically puts you into another server with a working lobby. So you could be looking at regional and getting put into a east/west US server. I don't think there is a canadian server though so not sure if that is why, but it's the only thing I can think of.... Unless the player base has dropped that much in 2-3 months... which would be disappointing :/

I uninstalled the game to make room for Halo and it'll take me forever to dl it again or I'd check.

Unfortunately I didn't take a screenshot on Monday. I'll check again an screencap it if possible tonight.

Kowalski

Banned
There are times I'll get placed into a partial lobby and then when the next match starts, the lobby gets filled. Night hours are usually the best to get full lobbies. I play on both the 360 and XB1.

Top Bottom