• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall beta trailer?!

Bricky

Wow, it's been a while since I've felt this hyped to try out a multiplayer FPS. If the beta is anywhere near as much fun as people previewing the game have generally stated, this might be the Call of Duty 4 of next-gen.

This beta, the release, reviews and sales will be interesting to say the least.

Raide

Wow, it's been a while since I've felt this hyped to try out a multiplayer FPS. If the beta is anywhere near as much fun as people previewing the game have generally stated, this might be the Call of Duty 4 of next-gen.

This beta, the release, reviews and sales will be interesting to say the least.

Much of the hype for me really boils down to their ability to support the game with fresh content and to squash any gameplay bugs and hacks really quickly.

They said the Azure would be used to get those updates out, so hopefully stuff will get hotfixed really quickly.

QUESTION....

How come on the Titanfall Beta Sign-up page, it has the option to log-in using Facebook and PSN?

PSN?

Why PSN if it's PC/Xbox exclusive?

Salcin

Banned
i know the game will be boring but ill try the beta anywayz

an error occured whilst i was applying for beta, "please try again later" it read. you guys getting it too?

Top Bottom