• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get ready

tumblr_l8bj91hRWD1qaf4rn.gif

newsguy

lol, I really just think it's to give people reason to play past the cap.

Oh, plus the cool icon. Don't want people to think you're a nub.

That's all it is. You enter a lobby with some crazy looking shit and all the 12-year-olds are like "daaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!!" Then they call you the N word and mention how they raped your family.

ajim

I haven't been this pumped for a FPS in a very long time! The Beta was SO good!

BRING ON MARCH 14 EVEN WITHOUT MY DEDICATED SERVERS! YEAAAAH!!!!

RazorUK

Pilot, your Titan is ready, prepare for Titanbombs
Great job with the OT, it looks awesome! The titan weapon 'Triple Thread' should be 'Triple Threat'.

The only thing I'd like to mention is the 'Generation 1' image. It is fully transparent (invisible) in game. All players have it when they first start the game but no one can see it.
We all had it in the beta for example.

Ape

Banned
That's all it is. You enter a lobby with some crazy looking shit and all the 12-year-olds are like "daaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!!" Then they call you the N word and mention how they raped your family.

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

Great job with the OT, it looks awesome!

The only thing I'd like to mention is the 'Generation 1' image. It is fully transparent (invisible) in game. All players have it when they first start the game but no one can see it.
We all had it in the beta for example.

Is that why it looks like glass?

randomwab

I'm in the UK, but if I switch my Xbone region to USA and buy using Paypal, I can get this on the US release, right?

Blueblur1

Ordered a new graphics card for this. I cannot wait. Playing the beta was the first time since Halo 3 that I enjoyed a shooter so much (for different reasons of course). Cannot wait.

Anion

Epic Thread man.
Btw, why did you put the x1 controller pic there...now Im even more tempted to buy!

Gowans

I had so much fun with mates on the beta, I'm tempted to take a much needed rest day on the 11th.

It's gona be great!

Add me on Xbone for GAF games: Gowans007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom