• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TitanFall PC - $5

Mupod

Fine, geez.

But yeah the beta was fun, I just felt like I'd had enough Titanfall in those couple of days. I'd pay 5 bucks to futz around in that co-op mode they added.

Is it weird that I'm more interested in Medal of Honor: Warfighter because a) it's cheaper and b) it has a single-player campaign?

Heysoos

Will buy when I get home

Is the PC community still all about the smart pistol though? That's all I saw when I played during the free access weekend a while back.

online only games are pretty much worthless to me. Unless it's something huge that will be played for years and years. Titanfall is obviously not that.

Denton

Hilarious.

That said, I already finished the "campaign" when it was free..and felt no desire to come back.

$5 for access to a dead community

There is still a dedicated amount of people playing.

Don't listen to this man, there are always people on to play.

FMYuXfw.gif

$5 for access to a dead community
I play it on PC every day, sometimes very early (10am EST), in the afternoon, or late (2AM EST). I wait less for a game than I do with COD:AW in all cases.

This is an absolute steal. I'm really crushed that Respawn has to discount their game this much to get people interested.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Steal. Good game but I stopped playing after the first month.

Might jump back in when my 4K gets here just to see how it looks.

Zareka

While we're on the topic of community: does anyone know how the Xbone community is? I recently got a system, I suck at PC shooters and one or two of my friends has the game, but I don't want to invest if the community is dead.
Holy crap, how is a multiplayer only game 19GB, well, downloading.
It was 50GB when I downloaded it. Did they nerf the size?

Kade

I like that there are a handful of games where those who don't care come out of the woodwork to let everyone know they don't care. Always the same faces.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
"Titanfall is dead." = "It's just not my cup of tea."

Hardly. When I can be matchmade into different servers on other titles versus Titanfalls' constant 5+ times it puts me into the same game I just left on the same mode? Game is dead.

Top Bottom