• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TLG Support Group -- Now Officially Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertM

I want a book to be written about what has been going on with that team for ten years, did they go insane at some point or just abandoned the project and moved on to better things in life? They definitely deserver a voice.

I want a book to be written about what has been going on with that team for ten years, did they go insane at some point or just abandoned the project and moved on to better things in life? They definitely deserver a voice.

I so wish we got this kind of information more often. Stories about things going wrong are sometimes actually more interesting than stories of things going right. I would love to see the various iterations of the game and why they failed. Or maybe even the parts that were going very well but were brought down by things that weren't.

It would be so facinating.

If at any time I ever wanted to get depressed, this would be the thread to do it to. Always so much blind hope, then always so much despair...

SykoTech

Glad I never really cared that much for this game.

I am waiting eagerly for FFXV and Beyond Good & Evil II though, so I feel for you guys.

UrbanRats

This TGS, FFXV officially became more *real* than TLG to me, what a weird few days.

Before this, i always felt like TLG was closer.

Strazyplus

2396282-9287106980-downl.gif

TGS is here... where is it! ... LOL!

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
It's dead. I told you guys like ten times. They are just pretending it is alive so as not to have to turn over IP rights to Ueda. Probably part of the contract.

This is truth. I have seen it in a vision.

Strazyplus

It's dead. I told you guys like ten times. They are just pretending it is alive so as not to have to turn over IP rights to Ueda. Probably part of the contract.

%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%B0-%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%BB-%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%BC-1319882.gif

Noooo it can't be! *snickers* If it even came out I would not buy it because I do not have a PS4

IP rights? but why.... oh. They want to make yet another movie out of a game I.P.

Kriken

Don't worry, you'll only need to repeat it 10 more times in June 2015

Would y'all agree to consider it dead if it isn't at E3 2015?
If it doesn't show by TGS next year, I'll consider it dead. I don't find E3 that relevant to myself anymore, so I'd give it a shot to appear at Gamescom as well before I officially consider it dead. But TGS 2015 a no show? I'm pretty sure it's dead then.

Absence of Proof != Proof of Absence.

So not until they haul it's cold corpse out for me to kick will I give up hope for cat-bird-thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom