• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TLG Support Group -- Now Officially Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rurunaki

What is dead, will never die

Makelovenotwarcraftthatwhichhasnolife.jpg

Jonm1010

Banned
lets say it does exist, at this point, with all the turnover and all the dysfunction that has to of gone on to be in this situation, why does anyone even thing that what may emerge will be worth it?

I mean hasn't most of the main stalwarts left?

Yagharek

Absence of Proof != Proof of Absence.

So not until they haul it's cold corpse out for me to kick will I give up hope for cat-bird-thing!

That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Since there is no reasonable reason to believe the game is being worked on, its safe to assume it is dead and buried.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Oh I'm just waiting for the right time to introduce it. Don't worry. It is still in development*.

*one guy is texturing a wall

I don't see why it would be canceled. I mean I know people would love to believe that they're just stringing us along but the truth is the majority of PS4 owners and casual gamers don't even know what The Last Guardian is and it really wouldn't affect sales or anyone other than the hardcore group holding out for it by canceling it. If its cancelled I believe they'd just say that and not say "It's in full production."

E3/GAMESCOM/TGS 2015 BELIEVE

What would consitiute a reasonable reason to think a game is in development?

The head of Sony Worldwide Studios saying "It is in full development."

Paracelsus

The Last Remnant for PS3 was never officially cancelled, they gave strong hints with their wording but not one press release. Would you makee a press statement saying "I'm sorry, we failed, we do suck big time"?

It's gonna be announced together with Morpheus' final product early next year and blow our fucking minds.

Then I will laugh at the unbelievers.

StuBurns

Banned
The Last Remnant for PS3 was never officially cancelled, they gave strong hints with their wording but not one press release. Would you makee a press statement saying "I'm sorry, we failed, we do suck big time"?
Well firstly, Sony isn't SE, Sony announced they canceled The Agency after years of trailers and even playable demos at events. Secondly, not saying it's canceled is very different than actively saying you are working on it and development is going well. One is just not discussing it, one is actively lying.

I don't see why it would be canceled. I mean I know people would love to believe that they're just stringing us along but the truth is the majority of PS4 owners and casual gamers don't even know what The Last Guardian is and it really wouldn't affect sales or anyone other than the hardcore group holding out for it by canceling it. If its cancelled I believe they'd just say that and not say "It's in full production."

E3/GAMESCOM/TGS 2015 BELIEVE

The head of Sony Worldwide Studios saying "It is in full development."

He never actually used the word "full."

Yagharek

Depends on the game and developer reputation.

If Infinity Ward said it, you'd take their word for it.
If Treasure said it, a video would be nice.
If 3D Realms said it, you would want a playable demo.
If Team Ico said it, you would need a physical copy, a signed affidavit, a development kit and archive of in-progress files, and a personal apology sung live by the development team before taking their word for it.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Imagine if 2016 becomes the year where long gone games get announced or released. FFXV, HL3, and this!

Hahaha, in my dreams.

Hindle

Banned
The LG has missed all 3 major trade shows, and there's hasn't even been a reassuring concept trailer from Sony that shows the game is still in development.

It's dead.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Guys, you guys! Check this out: http://gameidealist.com/news/sonys-...e-reveals-bloodborne-graphics-until-dawn-167/ Scott Rhode said that he's “pretty geeked” about the PS Experience event, and that they're going to show off a lot of stuff that they "probably shouldn’t"..

What if, just what IF it's really happening? You know how Shuhei said "we have a certain time frame in our mind" to show it off? Maybe, just MAYBE they've decided to show it earlier than that, hence "showing off stuff we probably shouldn't"

#BELIEVE

delta_reg

Guys, you guys! Check this out: http://gameidealist.com/news/sonys-...e-reveals-bloodborne-graphics-until-dawn-167/ Scott Rhode said that he's “pretty geeked” about the PS Experience event, and that they're going to show off a lot of stuff that they "probably shouldn’t"..

What if, just what IF it's really happening? You know how Shuhei said "we have a certain time frame in our mind" to show it off? Maybe, just MAYBE they've decided to show it earlier than that, hence "showing off stuff we probably shouldn't"

#BELIEVE
Ehhhh... I don't see it happening. I think at this point the only stage big enough for a TLG reannouncement would be e3. But who knows? A man can dream. ;)

Go_Ly_Dow

OUR TIME IS NOW!

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
OUR TIME IS NOW!

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111
?
Did I miss something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom