• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TLG Support Group -- Now Officially Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
TGS!
*eye twitches*

Everything else to go without saying, but who really expected this to be a Gamescom announcement? It's like announcing a main line Resident Evil at Gamescom; it's not going to happen.

Next thing you know it will be PAX Prime or Game Informer cover story folks are resorting to...

Please be TGS 2014

^Lol that would be epic

dreamfall

TGS! TGS! TGS!

Scream it from the heavens, based Yoshida can you hear us clamoring for this celestial digital magic?!

I just wanna feeeeeeel!

Andrew.

Banned
It's probably for the best. I didn't want to see that Falcor cat/dog hybrid thing suffer and then die anyway.

And we all know that's what happens.

KaufLive

iI8zzc1F49kNA.gif

Nibel

TGS 2014 will be the event where Sony will unveil the new PS4-exclusive version of Fumito Ueda's masterpiece The Last Guardian, a tale about friendship, loss and pain. Ueada-San has been working on this piece of art for a long time and laughs at the people who can't understand the concept of extraordinary games that need years to be developed.

He reads every single post on any message board, smirks at the theories and rumors while sipping his coffee from a mug that is shaped like a huge teardrop. "Just wait", he thinks, "wait until you will see my baby at TGS 2014". The thought of a internet flooded by TLG GIFs which are custom-made by fans who are using footage from the planned 45min TGS trailer fills him with warmth.

Everybody in this thread who laughs at us, laugh on - because we will be the ones laughing at TGS 2014. This is no fanfiction - this is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom