• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TLG Support Group -- Now Officially Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go_Ly_Dow

Just bumping this thread because at some point over the next few days a thread will be made.

"Sony renew The Last Guardian Trademark"

Be rest assured my brothers and sisters. The game cometh. Lest ye be swayed.

Yet this thread be thy shepard, a mighty vessel to guide us all to the light. The promised land draws near.

BELIEVE!

ehnox

I'm in for sure, I'm tired of Sony's silence treatment about this game.
I still play SOTC and I played it today, I've been waiting alot, please stop the pain people, I can no longer take this anymore.

I dont believe this" technical problems" and that it wouldnt run on PS3, do you really think back at 2010 whent they showed this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPpCKjFrXzE

the game wasnt already half done???

C'mon at that time the game was at least 50% done, all lies, all fabricated by Sony, I'm sure it was some sort of disagreement or argument between Sony and Ueda,

I dont wanna to believe the game is cancelled in any sort of way, but I just want the truth , Sony or Ueda just step up and tell what is really going on

tormentedcrying.gif

Dunkley

Just bumping this thread because at some point over the next few days a thread will be made.

"Sony renew The Last Guardian Trademark"

Be rest assured my brothers and sisters. The game cometh. Lest ye be swayed.

Yet this thread be thy shepard, a mighty vessel to guide us all to the light. The promised land draws near.

BELIEVE!

I agree. Just waiting for the trademark to be renewed.

Honestly for how much attention The Last Guardian is still getting I am absolutely certain it will still come.

I mean why drop it at this point without at least saying anything?

Jobbs

Banned
I agree. Just waiting for the trademark to be renewed.

Honestly for how much attention The Last Guardian is still getting I am absolutely certain it will still come.

I mean why drop it at this point without at least saying anything?

Yoshi said very plainly that the game is still in development. He didn't play word games with it. For it to be dead would require that to be a deliberate lie.

Despera

Banned
I have a feeling they scrapped the whole concept and worked on a new idea from scratch while the game switched platforms to the PS4.

In any case here's hoping we see new media in the coming months years.

UCBooties

I don't think my relationship to Shadow of the Colossus is particularly unique but it has stood the test of time as a singular experience and i find myself drawn to revisit it because of its melancholy and exploration. When the Last Guardian was announced it seemed to good to be true. And perhaps it was...

I'm in for one more ride. But if nothing comes of this E3 I'm going to take my hopes for this project, put them back in their box, and store them away in the attic where they will slowly be forgotten.

One more time... BELIEVE!

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
If it hasn't shown up by the end of this year then it's dead to me, I'm sick of getting excited every E3 for the hope they might re announce it.

I still believe it will come out. But I don't believe anything they can release at this point can possibly live up to the hype and expectations accumulated over 6 freaking years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom