• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TLoU:R Photomode Thread:I struggled a long time with compression [READ OP] [SPOILERS]

Ason

vOZ.jpg

NNZ.jpg

4PZ.jpg

narrowed my contest submission to these 3, right now i'm going with the first. feedback would be appreciated:

14659921877_4c1b0ae56b_h.jpg

I actually really like this photo as I think it captures the scene very well, with Ellie looking sad and zoned out from what's around her. My one nitpick would be Joel aiming his gun in the background. I think if he was simply facing Ellie with his gun holstered, this would make a very good photo even better.

I actually really like this photo as I think it captures the scene very well, with Ellie looking sad and zoned out from what's around her. My one nitpick would be Joel aiming his gun in the background. I think if he was simply facing Ellie with his gun holstered, this would make a very good photo even better.

thanks. interesting take. i was definitely going for the "ellie is zoned out" thing. i guess i aimed the gun with joel to sort of signify the lengths he's willing to go to protect her, and how conflicted she is about this at the end of the game (though i am aware that this particular scene takes place before that), but that's how i look it at within the context of the entire games narrative and where we end up with joel and ellie

Bloater wants joel too look like him too.
kQZ.jpg

Ellie looking at fireflies (obligatory)
mQZ.jpg

Bunny i caught in the nature. Please ask and i will post one more where its up close and with a bunch more detail (i cant believe how detailed it actually is upclose) but i am obeying 3 pic limit as i am brand new to these forums (first post woohoo).
qQZ.jpg

Ooccoo

This game is a work of art. It's so beautiful. I completed the original on PS3 but I think I'll have to buy this one and rediscover it in glorious 60fps.

I love the look on his face in this first shot..."You really gonna make me stand here in this downpour just so you can take a damn picture?" haha

0RZ.jpg

2RZ.jpg

3RZ.jpg

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Great photos Nick Pal... but only 3 per post, as per rules in the OP.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
This is a long thread... but I would love to pick though it and collect the really artistic shots to create a cool digital art piece.

Maybe.

Top Bottom