• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TMNT: Out of the Shadows |OT| What's wrong with your face?

Uh, so are there no checkpoints during the game? I've been playing this in co-op and every time we die we end up having to start the entire chapter over again. I mean seriously? I see the little saving icon at the bottom of the screen but I'm assuming it's just saving my XP because it's sure as hell not saving my progress. What the hell? Who thought this was a good idea?

I know im late to the bash fest but fuck this game is making me RAGE with how bad it is.

THE GOD DAMN CAMERA KEEPS SWINGING DOWN TOWARD THE FLOOR. The camera is so close that the main character blocks the view when this happens. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO COUNTER ATTACKS IF I CANT EVEN SEE THE ENEMIES???

That's if I can even get the finicky timing down.

At least during campaign all the turtles are there taking some of the heat off but alone in a challenge room? It's almost impossible.

Just when i think im getting the hang of the bullshit this game is putting me through (and im only putting up with it cuz im a fan) a new Tsunami of crap floods my way.

Fuck this game.

Turtles in Time ReShelled is better than this, at least that games only sin is that it's not faithful.
I'm not a fan of the post Eastman and Laird characters, so the ninja chick (shredders daughter?) being in this dulls some of my hype..that and the possible lack of boss characters.
Pretty sure Karai (ninja chick) is an Eastman and Laird creation bro. Showed up during the City at War arc I believe.

DeVeAn

I know im late to the bash fest but fuck this game is making me RAGE with how bad it is.

THE GOD DAMN CAMERA KEEPS SWINGING DOWN TOWARD THE FLOOR. The camera is so close that the main character blocks the view when this happens. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO COUNTER ATTACKS IF I CANT EVEN SEE THE ENEMIES???

That's if I can even get the finicky timing down.

At least during campaign all the turtles are there taking some of the heat off but alone in a challenge room? It's almost impossible.

Just when i think im getting the hang of the bullshit this game is putting me through (and im only putting up with it cuz im a fan) a new Tsunami of crap floods my way.

Fuck this game.

Turtles in Time ReShelled is better than this, at least that games only sin is that it's not faithful.

Pretty sure Karai (ninja chick) is an Eastman and Laird creation bro. Showed up during the City at War arc I believe.
My issue was until I realize you have to counter VERY early it felt like it didn't work. All I can say is level up a bit so you get to see more of the combat which I found really fun.

My issue was until I realize you have to counter VERY early it felt like it didn't work. All I can say is level up a bit so you get to see more of the combat which I found really fun.
See i figured leveling up would help. And I want to level up but right now i keep getting my ass handed to me by Karai and her foot ninjas on the construction level and im never going into challenge mode again.

So yeah, maybe after i calm down. This game has me raging pretty reliably after 30 minutes.

Ive decided to play the ps2 games instead for now.

RPGCrazied

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I noticed this was on sale for PS3 for $10, $9 for plus members, they're having a superhero sale or something.

How's the performance, any screen tearing? I guess I can deal with ugly turtles, I mean the live-action movie coming out has them, might as well deal with it. lol

Top Bottom