• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TMobile Tuesdays |OT| Get your Free Shit !

NotMSRP

My Comixology code didn't work either.

I asked in the Pirates thread but noone responded. Did anyone preorder tickets for Pirates 5 on Fandango? Did you get the code for the poster?

I love Vudu credits most. My shell 25cent per gallon second. Free or discounted movie tickets third as I can't always schedule time to see a movie that quickly. 2 kids and all

Armadilo

Banned
what app do these codes work for? fandango? I missed out on the deal due to the holiday, checked the app on wednesday morning :(

Atom tickets, even if you missed it this week, download the app though because there supposed to be giving us either tickets or discounts for summer movies

Oh man, today's got a pretty good selection. Free Ice Cream, Free Movie Rental, Gas Discount, and Free Hat.

S9ouY.jpg

Oh man, today's got a pretty good selection. Free Ice Cream, Free Movie Rental, Gas Discount, and Free Hat.

for me it's sucky

- it's not free ice cream, it's buy one get one .99 cents - edit: it appears some people did get free ice cream. Bummer, I get the crappy deals
- I don't have a dvd player since new laptops decided to remove disc drives
- shell is overpriced and that discount only brings it down to fair prices
- i'm not wearing a t-mobile branded hat

Anyone know if you can stack the month of Game Pass? Like using two codes will give you two months of Game Pass?

Yeah, they stack. Activate the 14-day free trial first if you haven't, then redeem your codes. Right now my subscription expires August 24th by using the free trial, and then adding my and my mom's codes. Currently having other family and friends send codes to me, so I should be up to October at the very least.

Top Bottom