• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tobey Maguire is a fat ass. Spider-Man 3 cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomoment

tm5ic.jpg

ToxicAdam

I'm not fat, but I can push my stomach out like that. Maybe he was goofing around with friends, and they took a snapshot.

If that was a relaxed pose .. that is ALOT of beer he has been drinking in the past year.

is that picture not pre spiderman 2? Or was that another picture? He's an actor he'll buff up when he needs to.... ARNIE STYLE!

calder

There were reports of him having a low profile at Sundance because he'd blimped up. But he seems like one of those actors who prefers to live it up between roles and then work out/diet like a madman for a few months when needed.

Boogie

3kuSaS said:
If I was as rich as him, I would be fat as hell and i wouldnt give a crap what anyone thinks.

What a lame attitude. If I were as rich as him, I'd use my abundance of free time to keep myself in prime physical condition.

But then, some of us actually enjoy exercise :p

3kuSaS

Unconfirmed Member
If I were as rich as him, I'd use my abundance of free time to keep myself in prime physical condition.

Yeah, i actually agree with you....I would do the same thing ,though I would gorge myself with all kinds of awesome food as well.

I actually think he IS pushing his stomach out. I remember on Stern he said he did it and the paparazzi snapped a photo, so that could the one (assuming it isn't REALLY recent).

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Boogie said:
What a lame attitude. If I were as rich as him, I'd use my abundance of free time to keep myself in prime physical condition.

But then, some of us actually enjoy exercise :p

I'd use my free time to enjoy living life and have a fucking awesome arcade. Plus, if I was rich, I'd start throat punching every kid I see cheating at DDR by using the back handrail and just moving their feet.

DJ Sl4m

ToxicAdam said:
I'm not fat, but I can push my stomach out like that. Maybe he was goofing around with friends, and they took a snapshot.

If that was a relaxed pose .. that is ALOT of beer he has been drinking in the past year.

You may be able to push your belly out that much, but the love handles on the side give it away.

I love it, it was obvious he was on either nandralone decanate or stanazol when making the first movie, but nooooo, everybody said he was natural.

This is the best news I've heard all year, +1 for Toby failing miserably.
He'll be back in shape as soon as his meds arrive, watch, to prove my popint I bet he's back in old form with 4 months.

What a fake, that shit takes away from the long spans of time we go through to get in shape.
No respect for him, sorry, now you know why I didn't like his fake ass in Spiderman 1.

aoi tsuki

3kuSaS said:
Yeah, i actually agree with you....I would do the same thing ,though I would gorge myself with all kinds of awesome food as well.
If by "awesome food" you mean "completely hot and random women, expensive foreign alcohol, and mindfucking drugs" then i completely agree.

Waychel

Banned
I haven't laughed this much from reading something before. :lol :lol :lol This is without a doubt the best GAF ever!

Ecrofirt

Archaix said:
Ecrofirt's a bit of a one trick pony with his chomping gifs, but when that one trick works....damn.

Chomping is much easier than doing stuff like the fat guy trying to eat Condi's head.

FightyF

Banned
The funniest part about Arnie's gut is that it has a little nose as well. Anyone can make a face with their flab...but only Arnie has that little nose in there.

:lol

Kinda hard to believe that was once Mr. Universe for several straight years, but Ahnuld did look totally ripped for Terminator 3 and that was only like last year or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom