• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nic Cage In Talks For “Spider-Man Noir”

bitbydeath

M7B.gif

A year after the project was announced, a new report indicates that actor Nicolas Cage is reportedly in talks to star in the live-action “Spider-Man Noir” series at Amazon Prime Video.
The Ankler broke the news, saying Cage is “in serious talks” for the lead role, seemingly reprising the part he played in the animated feature “Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse”.
The series will follow an older, grizzled superhero in 1930s New York City during the Great Depression and the show will be set in its own universe.

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
Amazon Prime Video Series - nah fam.

Make it a movie, give this to competent writers who have written some movies before and hand it so someone who's made a couple multi million dollar movies. Then and only then will I eventually, maybe watch it.

Trilobit

If it has a serious budget and real talented writers and directors, then this could become insanely good. It also needs to dive head first into the noir atmosphere.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
I would watch it but he seems a little old.

I would prefer it in black and white like a noir film.

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
I'd love to see Cage in more big mainstream movies.

Not so bothered about more superhero films.

I wonder if it'll be in the same universe as Madame Web.

Edit: no, I did not read the post. Just the headline.

Last edited:

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I could not give less of a fuck about superhero movies, especially given their absolute state, but I would watch this. Not in a theater, but I'd probably rent it or something.

Top Bottom