• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Today in Idris Elba news: Idris Elba has a foot fetish.

Van Bur3n

Nah this is gross...
grandmas-toes.jpg

The more the merrier.

I says the entire female body is marvelous in every way. As such, I find no such attraction to any part of it odd in the slightest. Idris Elba is a man of good taste as far as I can tell.

i can borderline understand scat fetish and shit like that, but human feet (regardless of who it is) are fucking gross.

How... What.... Why.....? I just....

Never been into feet, but had an ex into it. Just not my thing, but if Idris is down, maybe I need to reevaluate.

RMI

Banned
If Idris has a foot fetish and I have an Idris fetish do I by the transitive property have a foot fetish as well? If so, I'm OK with it.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
When the stories come out about Tarantino being mega creepy will anyone be surprised?
From the stories I’ve heard that in sure a few other people on this board may also have heard in their own private circles.

The man pays for it. Ain’t no shame in paying for what you want.

CHC

Tell her that her feet are arousing you uncontrollably.....

NhSVyrh.jpg

But actually you're just disgusted by them.

I don't mind feet. Everything can be sexy under the right circumstances (and on the right person).

But damn I will never understand some people's obsession with feet. It's like literally the most mundane and practical part of the body..

Kebiinu

Banned
Feet are one of the body parts that looks the most different between men and women. If you look at, say, a male ear and a female ear, they're pretty much the same, but if you look at a male foot and a female foot the difference is pretty striking.

Which is so curious, because female feet do absolutely nothing to me, but a dark skinned homeboy in some Nike Slides/Flip Flops...? The first thing I look at is his feet, lol. I think it's because dude's are less likely to take care of their feet, than women are. So a dude with good looking feet means that he's generally concerned for hygiene, and sexy af as a result.

It’s always funny to me when people who don’t have a specific fetish talk about how they don’t understand the attraction…

That’s literally what makes it fetishistic.

Also, foot fetishism is HUGE and incredibly commonplace – so much so that I’m not certain it should even be classified as a fetish any more than liking breasts or the buttocks.

But there is a stigma associated with being into feet and it’s often portrayed in the media as being creepy and weird.

Top Bottom