• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Today is the day I went pc only.

Deerock71

Stanley Kubrick 70Mm GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

Rykan

I'd have kept the switch personally.

In my opinion, if you have a very high-end PC, then there really isn't much reason to own a PS5 or an XSX unless you really want to play on a TV. Most games will be available on PC anyway, so you're not really missing out much.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Didn’t buy an xbox this Gen and haven’t missed it at all thanks to day one releases.

Aching to sell my Ps5 but gow is not Day one so will keep it until then.

Should’ve sold my switch in 2017. Haven’t beaten a game on it since.

yohan12

I've thought about doing the same, but the few games I do play on PC that I cant on PS5, I always seem to run into some sort of issue, and spend a few minutes to hours trying to fix it. When I just want to boot something up that's been a big deterrent to me making the switch fully.

Sold my switch, PS5 and Xbox series x.
Feel a little strange as I have been a console gamer most of my life. Hope I don’t regret my move. Any other Gaf user did the move?
What's the point to sell your Playstation or even your Switch. Can you play the switch exclusive at your PC ? Yes I guess if you pirate the games.

Edit: Ahh Sorry i want to apologize beforehand i meant "emulation" not pirating.

Last edited:

nikos

I game on PC almost exclusively. Sold my Series X because pretty much every exclusive is on PC and I wasn't using it. PS5 is for exclusives and has been mostly collecting dust since release. Still use my Switch a decent amount.

Filben

I play 90% on PC but still like to have a console as backup for shitty PC ports. And I'm not playing Nvidia's recent game of douchebaggery.

Also, the DualSense is amazing and support on PC is pretty weak.

Last edited:

OverHeat

« generous god »
Thats pretty sexy.

Im with you I sold my ps5 and series X just recently. I dont think i had turned on either one in 6 months.

I want that alienware monitor too how you liking it?
Love it perfect size a 38 inch but I would recommend going oled since the black are not great

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
Sold my switch, PS5 and Xbox series x.
Feel a little strange as I have been a console gamer most of my life. Hope I don’t regret my move. Any other Gaf user did the move?

I'm planning to sell my PS5 and Series X but I'm too busy to post ads at the moment. I've received 2x 4090 cards (don't ask, I need to return one) + I've bought Steam Deck this week so I'm going PC only. Consoles were collecting dust anyway. And my Series X has been a lamp stand for a while now...

Last edited:

Fredrik

Yeah it’s my kind of game but my backlog is huge will wait for the pc version
Wish I could handle waiting. Sony’s delay strategy sucks so incredibly hard tbh, feels like I’m wasting amazing game experiences by playing on PS first, I’m already bored when games come to PC and never end up playing til the end.

Mess

I have a switch and a PS4 for the kids but only play on PC really. Hard to think of a single reason to own a console unless you want to play with console friends online.

Top Bottom