• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Today (June 22 in Japan) is the 20th anniversary of Sony Interactive Entertainment's Boku no Natsuyasumi (My Summer Vacation) series.

An awesome series about a boy who goes to the country for the summer and the experiences he has while there.

It's very Japanese, and very nostalgic and I love it.

It's slow paced, with pre-rendered backgrounds - so not graphically taxing. However, it's incredibly zen if you can figure out what you're doing and it's the one series I really, really wish had gotten an English release.

[youtube]

[youtube]

[youtube]

Last edited:

shaddam

An awesome series about a boy who goes to the country for the summer and the experiences he has while there.

It's very Japanese, and very nostalgic and I love it.

It's slow paced, with pre-rendered backgrounds - so not graphically taxing. However, it's incredibly zen if you can figure out what you're doing and it's the one series I really, really wish had gotten an English release.

[youtube]

[youtube]

[youtube]

Dont tease me what are we doing in this game?

You're a Japanese kid that goes to visit family in the country during summer vacation.

You talk to people and do different little activities like beetle fighting, fishing etc.

It's a very, *very* chill game.

Top Bottom