• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TOEM: How to use tripod?

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Very specific question here, but yeah, does anyone know how to use the tripod in TOEM? I've been playing this nice little game, and wanted to finish up the remaining stuff, but I just cannot figure this out. Googling it I just get the answer that the tripod is automatically used if it set a delay for the camera, but I can't see any such option.

Halp?

Edit: I figured it out. You select it from the inventory. Lol. Might seem obvious, but nothing else in the game really works like that, and the game doesn't explain how to use it. Oh well!

Last edited:

Sweden85

Very specific question here, but yeah, does anyone know how to use the tripod in TOEM? I've been playing this nice little game, and wanted to finish up the remaining stuff, but I just cannot figure this out. Googling it I just get the answer that the tripod is automatically used if it set a delay for the camera, but I can't see any such option.

Halp?

Edit: I figured it out. You select it from the inventory. Lol. Might seem obvious, but nothing else in the game really works like that, and the game doesn't explain how to use it. Oh well!

Cant you push to the left on the pad?

MaKTaiL

Halp?

If you are playing on PS5 you can simply press left on the d-pad.

MaKTaiL

Yep, I also figured that out right after. Lol.

Anyway, got the platinum, didn't take very long (although I did look up where to get the last few compendium entries). But cute little game! Reminded me of The Touryst in many ways.
The game will soon get a free update with a new region to explore. Can't wait for it. Definitely one of the best surprises for me this year.

Top Bottom