• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tokyo Game Show 2009

Dascu

SMT4 is coming out on the DS, why would they announce a new SMT PS3 game at this time? Persona 5 might happen though.

Or better yet, a brand-new franchise from Atlus!

Furoba said:
Colony Wars PS3 and/or Zone of the Enders PS3 and I am a happy man. Not happening this year though.

I doubt ZoE will ever happen, despite Kojima's teasing for it.
Every time he tries to get out of MGS, Konami hits him over the head with a bag of money.

KtSlime

AceBandage, actually I like to think of it as less the money keeping him working on the series, and more the fact that he is afraid what others at Konami might do to screw it up.

NeoZylom

NieR Gesalt (360)
WHAT? Square-Enix strikes again? Multi Platform game -> Exclusive? WUT.

Also, Kojima has a new game to debut at TGS no? I'm sure I read about last year. Or maybe they unveiled all his project at E3?

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
NeoZylom said:
WHAT? Square-Enix strikes again? Multi Platform game -> Exclusive? WUT.

Also, Kojima has a new game to debut at TGS no? I'm sure I read about last year. Or maybe they unveil all his project at E3?

Nier Replicant (most likely PS3)

NeoZylom said:
Also, Kojima has a new game to debut at TGS no? I'm sure I read about last year. Or maybe they unveil all his project at E3?

He has another project that he's directing. But I really doubt that he'll unveil it at TGS. The focus for TGS will likely be on Peace Walker.

duckroll

njean777 said:
Kingdom Hearts BBS- Playable

faints with drool coming out of his mouth

What's the big deal? It's been playable since last year's S-E party. It was playable at TGS last year too, and at Jump Festa. Lulz.

Paracelsus

Cat in the Hat said:
I don't ever remember it being announced for the PS3.

It wasn't announced for the 360 either. I mean, with press release and all that. It was shown in both OXM and OPM, then listed as a PS360 game for the E3 S-E line-up, and then there's the Famitsu article. That's it.

Also, for Replicant being DS, I see PSP as a far more fitting platform for a God of War-ish game.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Paracelsus said:
It wasn't announced for the 360 either. I mean, with press release and all that. It was shown in both OXM and OPM, then listed as a PS360 game for the E3 S-E line-up, and then there's the Famitsu article. That's it.

Also, for Replicant being DS, I see PSP as a far more fitting platform for a God of War-ish game.

http://www.niergame.com/

Gorgon

Dascu said:
SMT4 is coming out on the DS, why would they announce a new SMT PS3 game at this time? Persona 5 might happen though.

SMT:SJ is as much SMT4 as SMT:If was SMT3.

Not that it matters, though. My DS is waiting patiently for SJ.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Flek said:
a persona 5 for ps3 and iam happy !
velvet_nitemare said:
Yea, can definately get behind a HD SMT.

Don't care which system.
When was the last time Atlus announced something at TGS? Better yet, when was the last time Atlus even attended TGS for real?

Sascha23

Banned
OuterWorldVoice said:
a) It's an international show.
b) I don't know if you are an expert on Japanese culture, I am.
c) Ugh

Ditto. I will be all over TGS since I'm in Tokyo.

I really truly hope there's a GAF meet-up out there.

Should make for amusing times.

duckroll

grandjedi6 said:
When was the last time Atlus announced something at TGS? Better yet, when was the last time Atlus even attended TGS for real?

I think they were at TGS in 2004. No idea if they bothered after that.

Top Bottom