• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TOKYO JUNGLE |OT| The world began without man...and it will end without him.

OMG Aero

I've wanted a wallpaper of that first image in the OP since the game was announced but have never been able to find one. Does a bigger version of that picture without text actually exist anywhere?

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Wait, wasn't there
a salaryman
in this?

I will be playing as a PIG and tear shit up
...I was completely uninterested in playing this game (just came into the thread to ask the above question) until I read this. omg. the possibilities...

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Had no idea there was DLC. Sweet.

There's one DLC mammal that I definitely will buy: http://i.imgur.com/4UDzJ.jpg

I've wanted a wallpaper of that first image in the OP since the game was announced but have never been able to find one. Does a bigger version of that picture without text actually exist anywhere?

That was the biggest version of that image I could find, I don't think you can find it without text, I just cropped out the top and bottom of the box art.

kerrak

Count me in. Can't wait to tune my pig.

Pig-11.jpg

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
My review just went up on The Verge/Polygon. It wasn't on embargo day, so it didn't make the previous thread -- hopefully you don't mind me linking here! Happy to answer any questions about the game anyone has.

Wonderful review! Though it's not like I had to be convinced, this has been a day one for me since I found out it was only $15. Can't wait!

Also, oh god the comments section of that review. What the hell happened there? :lol

Man

Yosp has been playing and tweeting about this game to the same degree as his Demon's Souls obsession. I believe this is his Goty.

LuchaShaq

Banned
I really hope the quick-look draws a ton more people into getting it. It did a pretty good job of showing off why the game is so damn special.

It sold me. Trailer made me think insanely funny premise but likely shallow as fuck button mashy game.

Reminds me of odell under down a bit. (loved that game).

Thoraxes

These kinds of games are the sole reason i'm a gamer in the first place.

I love creative and stylish games like this soooooooo much.

Cubivore lives in my heart, and that void will be filled again.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I have such terrible internet, I wish I could pay for this tonight and let it download & install because of my Plus subscription. :(

Oh man, can't wait for this. Ever since I first saw someone on my friends list playing it (probably kassatsu), I looked up some info and fell in love with it. Can't wait to get my Pomeranian death squad going

Noi

I was willing to drop $60 on Tokyo Jungle, then they price it at $15, and now they drop it to $11.99 for PS+? It's like Sony really doesn't want my money! I'm not complaining!

Someone give me PS+ so I can get it at that price </3

I'm ready to pay for the $15 price, anyway; I've added funds recently. Team Pomeranian GO! (at least until something cuter/more awesome pops up!)

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
If hope they do this in Europe too. Game costs: &#8364;12.99, my psn wallet: &#8364;12.10 :(

<- European with US account, and I wouldnt be able to put any money on my US account atm. I knew I wouldnt be able to pay the 15$ price the last time I looked it up. Just saw the PS+ discount for 11,99$ and checked my US PSN balance..

12,32$, BAM

Archon473

I'm holding out until next week. It's possible this is announced as a PS+ free game, which might encourage me to purchase a 3-month subscription and nab this at a discount. If not, still definitely buying.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I'm holding out until next week. It's possible this is announced as a PS+ free game, which might encourage me to purchase a 3-month subscription and nab this at a discount. If not, still definitely buying.

Do you really think this will be announced as free a week after release, when it has a discount on it's first week?

netguy503

yea.....that's usually what they do 2 or 3 months down the line, not a week after release when they already gave you a fair discount.

I'm sad this game and the other new $15 game this week don't have plats. :(

Noi

Is it really that big of a deal that it doesn't?

Me, too, but if being DD-only was the best chance for this to be released outside Japan, I'll gladly look past a non-existent physical release.

It's just weird that a game that originally came out in retail doesn't have a full trophy set with a Platinum, more so when even Sound Shapes and DYAD manage to do so despite being downloadable games. Though after a quick search, even the retail disc has the same list as our version.

Top Bottom