• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's Prey 2: Pray Harder confirmed (2012) [Update: HAHAHAHA post 107, 430]

But what about the end of the first game where the princess comes back for Tommy saying hes supposed to meet some group?? I want to know what happens to tommy

~Kinggi~

Banned
Appollowexx said:
Kotaku -

See this is going to be great. Now stop overreacting! Unless you're making funny pictures, I can live with those ;)
Welp, back to be good again i guess. Blops flops was fun though

smik

F**this shit Ubisoft!

Give us Ghost Recon or Rainbow Six already, geez..
stop supporting these irrelevant games and show some support to your blockbusters titles

Seriously RS & GR are really out of the limelight now in which they may never recover, other titles have made so much ground on them its not even funny.

get going Ubisoft and put the money in where it matters

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
smik said:
F**this shit Ubisoft!

stop supporting these irrelevant games and show some support to your blockbusters titles

Seriously RS & GR are really out of the limelight now in which they may never recover, other titles have made so much ground on them its not even funny.

CmWPy.gif

smik said:
F**this shit Ubisoft!

Haha, Ubisoft has absolutely nothing to do with this game. Thread title is a joke. :lol

Top Bottom