• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Warren: Microsoft is considering bringing Indiana Jones to PS5, several months after the Xbox / PC release as part of new strategy

icerock

bN6B4Gh.png

Last edited:

Go_Ly_Dow

That won't work. They won't sell consoles. Which in turn will also make the rental service a failure.
Going to be fascinating to watch this unfold. I can't see how they can launch another console and get enough people interested in it at all.

Which leads me to think, will they even launch a dedicated console again the in the form of the Series machines or prior ones?

Last edited:

SJRB

Gold Member
If they actually want to sell a bunch of copies that sounds like the smart thing to do.

reinking

Gold Member
That won't work. They won't sell consoles. Which in turn will also make the rental service a failure.
I thought the same thing. It looks like there is too much smoke and something at Microsoft shifted.

I do think Game Pass can still work as long as they are not doing day one on PlayStation and Switch. Why would someone wait to play on those consoles if they can get it for "free" and earlier on a MS console? I don't think we know what is happening. It looks like one of two things. MS shifted their strategy very fast. Or, the internet went crazy for a weekend and not much will come from this other than a few titles being ported over to other consoles.

Top Bottom