• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tomb Raider Go! and Monument Valley 2 free on Playstore

Somoza

Just a heads up, both good phone games free as part of the trend of "stay at home and play games" . To keep them forever you must go to playstore and install the games. It doesnt matter if you cancel the instalation but you must click install so the games keep linked to your google account. Those games are the full versions, no ads, no pay 2 play, i think is worth it using my just adquired "create a thread" privileges for this and help people get entertained these days.

Tomb Raider Go!

Monument Valley 2

Last edited:
Cheers!

Mon Val Mark One was nice for what it was. Not really an art game, not really a puzzle game. But for what it was, it was well crafted. It even had DLC I think. I assume Mon Val Mark Two will be identical. I mean, once you have the engine, easy way to make some money.

Already got Lara Croft. Not played it yet. The Hitman one was ok until I changed phones and lost all my progress. But again, a solid game in a market of flash shite.

Last edited:
Nice one!

I've actually found myself playing more mobile games at home this week, since I can't go anywhere and there's all the little moments, like boiling the kettle, that don't give you enough time to do anything properly, but just enough to do a level or two of these little bite size games.

sublimit

Banned
Lara Croft Go is a great game and much more faithful to the atmosphere of the original Tomb Raider games than the Reboot impostors. Everyone who liked the original Tomb Raider games should try it just for the atmosphere alone.

Top Bottom