• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tomi Lauren rumored to be banned from The Blaze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

http://pagesix.com/2017/03/26/shake-up-causes-drama-at-glenn-becks-theblaze/

Sources say Lahren — who was suspended last week after flip-flopping on abortion and declaring herself pro-choice — has been banned permanently.

“Glenn is reminding the world of his conservative principles by sidelining Tomi after she insulted conservatives by calling them hypocrites,” one Beck insider told me.

Fans think Beck — once a big Ted Cruz backer — has lost his conservative bona fides. He went on Samantha Bee’s TBS show in December and apologized for being divisive in the past.

Life comes at you fast

Volimar

Mh6MGTL.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Not like she isn't going to end up on her feet somewhere else. She's the whole reason anyone knows about The Blaze in the first place.

She's probably meeting with Fox and other conservative outlets as we speak.

Dram

So what's her most likely move? Going to Fox or starting a Patreon, so she can have her own show?

BUT FREE SPEECH FREE SPEECH WON'T ANYONE THINK OF THE FREE SPEECH?!

Notice how no conservatives are talking about that, but when they want to play Westboro Baptist Church on national television they think they should be able to get off without consequences.

Slayven

Not like she isn't going to end up on her feet somewhere else. She's the whole reason anyone knows about The Blaze in the first place.

She would just be another blonde saying racist shit on Fox, hardly a headliner

caliph95

Not that i care much for Tomi but this seems hypocritical from the party against safe spaces and snowflakes. Though it could because she called most of the base hypocrites

What's the deal woth Beck?

His behaviour seems almost schizophrenic? One day he's somewhat sensible and moderate (as moderate as someone like him can be) and then he goes batshit insane the next.

Loxley

Eh, they'll find another pretty, white, blonde 20-something that shares her terrible views but is also anti-abortion as well.

Perhaps she'll learn that the right doesn't care about women's rights. Probably not, but you never know.

Well, you know how these people are. They'll just double down and say something stupid like "T here are more important things than me being treated better than chattel/like a person/with a modicum of respect."

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
It's interesting that the prominent female and gay figure for this movement have collapsed within weeks of each other.

Another reminder: They don't care about you, boo-boo.

Looks like my opinion from the Glen Beck/Sam Bee thread is vindicated!
My opinion of Beck is still unchanged. F*** THAT POS! He fanned the flames that led to the movement that created Trump and the obstructionist government! F*** him now and forever.

There is no redemption of him in my mind.

Slayven

His behaviour seems almost schizophrenic? One day he's somewhat sensible and moderate (as moderate as someone like him can be) and then he goes batshit insane the next.
I think it hurts him to be irrelevant to the bullshit he help create. Remember when he was the crazy one? Now you got Alex jones
Eh, they'll find another pretty, white, blonde 20-something that shares her terrible views but is also anti-abortion as well.
Yeah they will rework the firmware in the next version

commedieu

Banned

I've picked up on that too. Some days I'm shocked by what he says, as I agree. Then his batshit side piques up that would go against the common sense used to make other sensible point. Rendering it invalid.

"They sky is blue"
"Yeah, go head beck!!!"
"It's caused by persecuting rape cases."
"...."

Xe4

Banned
Good, fuck her. I hope she goes hungry. Maybe then she'll learn some god damn humility (she won't, she'll be fine).

It's an act. Honestly, Poe's law is in effect here, because it's very difficult to tell who is just acting (for $$$) and who is dead serious. Beck's behavior outside the show makes it so it's pretty clear to me that it's an act though. In a lot of ways that's worse. Seriously acting that way is gross, but pretending to for money is so much worse, given the audience he has.

Dabanton

It's interesting that the prominent female and gay figure for this movement have collapsed within weeks of each other.

Another reminder: They don't care about you, boo-boo.

And do you notice since then, no one even mentions milo on here anymore. Before he was like the bogeyman.

I swear we give these people way too much attention to feed off.

Absolutely. She got way bigger than some glorified YouTube channel, and this was the quickest way to ascend to mainstream cable. And in the process make herself look borderline moderate.

120v

her show was about the only thing keeping the blaze around. pretty dumb to burn that bridge on their part but whatevs

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops

They don't even have to find someone who shares their views, just someone who won't fuck up and reveal what she actually thinks on national TV. Someone posted a video where she calls people "baby killers" and makes it seem like she's a mega pro-life nut, which we now know was all lies.

I like to believe that at some point during that conversation she threw in a "don't you know who I am?! I'm Tomi Lahren goddammit!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom