• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tomi Lauren rumored to be banned from The Blaze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goes solo on YT and blows up even harder

I mean, with what audience? The alt right who hate women but love women that come out against feminism? Because I'm pretty sure everyone else in her circle isn't down with the whole pro choice thing.

RPGCrazied

Haha, they are going to turn her liberal if they keep shunning her. That is sad you can't be one thing that conservatives don't like before they turn their head against you.

Ishan

I mean, with what audience? The alt right who hate women but love women that come out against feminism? Because I'm pretty sure everyone else in her circle isn't down with the whole pro choice thing.
She's a young hot blonde white woman they can hold up as a poster child of look here's a woman agrees with us doesn't have to but does is secure not a hairy ugly feminist etc etc yada yada ... Plus she seems perpetually angry over something so ranting and raging is things they like also ... I don't get that overblown anger display even on judge jeanine some of the right wing seem to angry/outraged/melodramatic .

She's a young hot blonde white woman they can hold up as a poster child of look here's a woman agrees with us doesn't have to but does is secure not a hairy ugly feminist etc etc yada yada ... Plus she seems perpetually angry over something so ranting and raging is things they like also ... I don't get that overblown anger display even on judge jeanine some of the right wing seem to angry/outraged/melodramatic .

Anger and indignation is the war cry of the right, They're always being infringed upon, marginalized, losing ground, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom