• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Too Human cover story in EGM - "I will never give gaf an exclusive" says Dyack'

Status
Not open for further replies.
sp0rsk said:
God of war =...fun and simple has no relevant fighting game comparison(that would imply any sort of good connotation)
Hence, GoW = Mortal Kombat (mainly the ones from 4 onwards, because 1 through to 3 were fun).

Denis,

If you want to make Too Human truly awesome, go to your local arcade and play some Tekken 5: DR. Trust me, you'll understand.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Russ said:
Seems so. Did they use to ban people for flaming developers?

no

but i mean, if you enjoy developers posting here usually its not a good thing to blast them every time they post.

sprsk

Mr. Pointy said:
Hence, GoW = Mortal Kombat (mainly the ones from 4 onwards, because 1 through to 3 were fun).

See thats the thing GOW is 100 times a better game than any of hte mortal kombats

ESPECIALLY the ones past 4.

Razoric

Banned
The bitterness continues... wow guys why not run off every dev that decides to post here? 90% of you are 'comic book guys'. Get over yourselves already. :lol

Joe

gaf is its own worst enemy. this place would be so much better if it was an actual online community.

White Man

Razoric said:
The bitterness continues... wow guys why not run off every dev that decides to post here? 90% of you are 'comic book guys'. Get over yourselves already. :lol

I'd rather entertain Derek Smart than Dyack.

Russ

Banned
sp0rsk said:
no

but i mean, if you enjoy developers posting here usually its not a good thing to blast them every time they post.

So I take Dyack is not a dev that you want to post. Are you representing the entire forum in that regard?

sprsk

tegdf said:
I hope Dyack and SK owns all you haters when Too Human comes out

YOU TELL EM STEVEDAVE

In all honesty i hope dyack can make a good game this time. But after MGSTT and the fact he decided to make this a trilogy negates all anticipation i would have for this game. The whole jet li\nina correlation hurts things a bit as well.

I never attacked dyack personally. I just think MGS:TT is one of the worst games ive ever played.

KiNeSiS

Banned
Whats with the Silicon Knights hate?
I honestly think they are among the premier story tellers in the industry.
I hope we see another eternal darkness on the 360. I loved watching the story progress through the eyes of many different characters through many different eras.
Games like that are a breathe of fresh air.

I know that Too Human will be great. I just watched footage unfuckingbelievable!
Now things like this justify why I'm getting a 360. This game, Stranglehold, Huxley, Smackdown vs Raw, and Dead Rising are the top games I'm waiting for.

Denis don't listen to these lame fucks your team got skills. Use this negative energy for something positive. I do hope that there is a blocking and counter attack system in 2 human that would just make the game phenominal. Look to fight night for parry inspiration since you have the close range mapped to the right anologue. That ability will make this game's gameplay godlike.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I can understand the MGSTT hate, as we all know what to expect out of a Metal Gear, but I really think the ED hate is unwarranted. The game is good. Sure, it isn't as freakin' awesome as Dyack said, but who cares? it accomplished its goal as a fun game.

tegdf

sp0rsk said:
YOU TELL EM STEVEDAVE

In all honesty i hope dyack can make a good game this time. But after MGSTT and the fact he decided to make this a trilogy negates all anticipation i would have for this game. The whole jet li\nina correlation hurts things a bit as well.

I never attacked dyack personally. I just think MGS:TT is one of the worst games ive ever played.

STEVEDAVE?

neptunes

sp0rsk said:
I guess you haven't played many games then.

The way you're going on you'd think MGS:TTS is an abomination to gamers everywhere.

Mrbob

neptunes said:

The way you're going on you'd think MGS:TTS is an abomination to gamers everywhere.

Needs touchscreen for superior control.

ronito

Drama-Captain_McAllister.jpg

sprsk

neptunes said:

No ive played ALOT of games. And ive played and own some of the worst

ET or Sunday Funday or What was that one pc game thundara are horrible horrible games. However, i would still say MGSTT is worse. Because games like thundara and ET are just pathetic, they make me laugh. MGSTT makes me want to punch walls. The rant by whats his name white haired guy that sounds like the warlock was probably the only time ive ever wanted to break sometihng while playing a game.

sp0rsk said:
No ive played ALOT of games. And ive played and own some of the worst

ET or Sunday Funday or What was that one pc game thundara are horrible horrible games. However, i would still say MGSTT is worse. Because games like thundara and ET are just pathetic, they make me laugh. MGSTT makes me want to punch walls. The rant by whats his name white haired guy that sounds like the warlock was probably the only time ive ever wanted to break sometihng while playing a game.

You do know that MGS:TTS is a freakin' remake, right? All that nonsensical dialogue is pure Kojima, not SK.

sprsk

neptunes said:
hmm, mind going into detail? :p

About what? The mind numbing speech? Ive tried to forget it.

I got up and left the room a few times.

Theres a difference between a team just lacking the knowledge to make something that actually plays like something and a team that just doesnt know when to stop jizzing all over the place.

Which is why earlier i said i blame dyack AND kojima

Russ

Banned
sp0rsk said:
I never attacked dyack personally.

You went out of your way to incite mass Dyak flaming, you insult the man's work which is very personal, then you turn around with this hypocritical BS:

You are actually suppose to be in charge of moderating this forum?

Nice work.

*shakes head*

sprsk

Russ said:
You went out of your way to incite mass Dyak flaming, you insult the man's work which is very personal, then you turn around with this hypocritical BS:

You are actually suppose to be in charge of moderating this forum?

Nice work.

*shakes head*

This is gaf, If you dont like a game you can say so even when the developers are posting in the thread. I didnt come in here saying dyack is a blowhard hypocrite fat guy xbox sized big mac did i?

ElyrionX

If TH turns out to be awesome, I truly wonder whether we'll see Dyack brag about it on this forum and say "lol haterz 0wnz0rr3d".

KiNeSiS said:
Whats with the Silicon Knights hate?
I honestly think they are among the premier story tellers in the industry.
Well Denis, you've impressed KiNeSiS with your storytelling ability.

EAD must be one proud mother right now.

Ark-AMN

Banned
lol, no wonder devs don't post here. I sure as hell wouldn't entertain any of you elitist pricks if I were in their shoes. And people wonder why Jaffe left, hell, you guys would probably even run off Kojima.

Mrbob

Ark-AMN said:
lol, no wonder devs don't post here. I sure as hell wouldn't entertain any of you elitist pricks if I were in their shoes. And people wonder why Jaffe left, hell, you guys would probably even run off Kojima.

Don't be sad, GAF will always look up to Johnny Nightfraud.

sprsk

Ark-AMN said:

I hated kojima for mgs but he redeemed himself with mgs3 (i dare not touch mgs2)

ElyrionX

Ark-AMN said:

Well, GAF does have good taste in games, so.......

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
sp0rsk said:
I hated kojima for mgs but he redeemed himself with mgs3 (i dare not touch mgs2)

You hated MGS? I didn't even think that was possible.

sprsk

Ark-AMN said:

Im sorry we dont all suffer from a severe case of idol worship.

Thetrin to be fair i never played the original psx version, Ive only played MGSTT.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
sp0rsk said:

Thetrin to be fair i never played the original psx version, Ive only played MGSTT.
well the psx version hasn't aged nicely but it's a fuckload better than TT.

Mrbob

sp0rsk said:

Really? Then explain the miziguchi lovefest found at gaf, even in the face of mediocre tripe (99 nights).

PS- Too Human is going to be GOTY so you better got on the bandwagon before you are left behind!

Russ

Banned
sp0rsk said:
This is gaf, If you dont like a game you can say so even when the developers are posting in the thread. I didnt come in here saying dyack is a blowhard hypocrite fat guy xbox sized big mac did i?

Not in so many words. I just expected this forum's adminitration to conduct themselves in a more responsible manner. I thought GAF prided in the fact they were home to so many industry insiders yet civil discourse was cockblocked by the admin themselves. Its more than dissapointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom