• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moaradin

Naruto_Cowboy_Bebop_-_Comparison.gif

And I just completed 135. So I have a question with regards to the manga. Was the timeskip supposed to immediately happen after whatever chapter episode 135 took place in?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
And I just completed 135. So I have a question with regards to the manga. Was the timeskip supposed to immediately happen after whatever chapter episode 135 took place in?

yeah after the fight naruto leaves with jiraiya for 2 years and we get a timeskip after that(I think its specifically 2 and a half years and naruto and his peers are all 15 and 16, and currently naruto is atleast 16 right now in the manga.) So you can stop now and wait for next saturday, or skip to the very last arc and watch that to tide you over.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
yeah after the fight naruto leaves with jiraiya for 2 years and we get a timeskip after that)I think its specifically 2 and a half years and naruto and his peers are all 15 and 16, and currently naruto is atleast 16 right now in the manga. So you can stop now and wait for next saturday, or skip to the very last arc and watch that to tide you over.

You're forgetting the Kakashi Gaiden that happened in-between.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Infact I feel like watching the last filler arc in naruto before we watch shippuden saturday, I actually watched the last episode of that arc just to be continuous before I watched shippuden and hardly remember anything cept its in the sand village and everyone was starting to like gaara. Anybody got the number that arc starts?

Valvrave 9 impressions.

Ugh. I can't believe that Kanji Tatsumi wannabe is one of the valvrave pilots. That dude is so annoying. Not particularly excited about the blue valvrave pilot, but what you gonna do? Anywho, pretty shocking revelaiton there at the end. A whole school/country for training valvrave pilots, eh? They weren't doing a very good job seeing as how a lot of the students suck.

Well I'm about to watch the golden shower episode and the episode title alone makes me shake my head
Once you're done watching whatever filler you want to watch, skip to 220 for the real conclusion of the anime.

I must say...Ino's really good a punching a stone wall. Just not as good as Tsunade. Come on Ino, embrace your inner chubby chaser

Well that is certainly an innovate way of getting pissed on (jeez Naruto, how long was you holding that pee in?)

Now how in the world is there not a photoshop gif of the "Piss on You" skit featuring Naruto characters? It's fucking perfect

Hinata can have the bucket of doo doo butter dumped all over her :p

MikeMyers

Well that is certainly an innovate way of getting pissed on (jeez Naruto, how long was you holding that pee in?)

Now how in the world is there not a photoshop gif of the "Piss on You" skit featuring Naruto characters? It's fucking perfect

Hinata can have the bucket of doo doo butter dumped all over her :p

I've been saying this for years.

Maybe it's because I lived through 1999 -> 2000 but New Years doesn't really excite me or make me feel any different. The only fun thing I do anymore is synch up the death star to blow up at midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom