• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized, new season of sao means my sao waifu tier list is going to be getting so many additions gonna make it a lot harder to pick one

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Getting jealous of the new generation of junior posters?

Is he the Konohamaru to your Naruto? Or is he the Renton to your Holland?!?
pfft, it will take him a hundred years til he gets to my level!
I just realized, new season of sao means my sao waifu tier list is going to be getting so many additions gonna make it a lot harder to pick one

waifu tier listing work is never done.

Naruto 118 impressions.

That was some quick thinking by Shikamaru and his team. Tayuya and Sakon got chumped. Also Sakon apparently knows Gum Gum Gatling. So that's cool. Can't wait for Kimimaro to show up. That dude is awesome. RIP in peace, Third Ichigo Ninja. You were taken too quick from us.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
y'know, Highschool of the Dead would be hilarious for the pre-block. i never suggested it because i was holding out hope Toonami might get it.
Haha, maybe once another show ends, we can suggest that considering it's only 12 episodes long with an OVA episode.

....just a shame they never got around to season 2....

Naruto 119 impressions.

Things are kicking into high gear. 3 battles at once on a mission filled with danger? Badass. I really hate Tayuya though. She seems angry for no apparent reason. Her jutsu is also really dumb. Oh well. Kimimaro and Sakon should more than make up for it.

bigkrev

As long as I make enough to cover bills and let me save a little I'm golden (about 25 a week) anything after that is gravy.

That... doesn't seem like a good long term plan, fwiw.

Also, started watching my YYH Blurays. I'm just about to start Chapter Black. Thinking of skipping the 4 episodes in the "funhouse" cause they are pretty dumb

I just finished rewatching trigun after the movie. damn they dont make anime like they used to. hopefully space dandy brings back that old school feel

Is this good?

yeah, that means it averaged 1,223,000 viewers for its entire run time, which is really good. Summer Wars did better (which still shocks the hell out of me), but the best non-movie night Toonami's ever had by a wide margin averages just a little bit more than what Trigun did for those timeslots.

I don't know if she'll appear in SAO second season, but apparently I just learned that Asuna becomes BFFs with a girl who
has AIDS.

I can tell where this is going.

Jintor

can we at least get log horizon before we go to fucking gun gale online jesus christ

also happy new year, you butts

bigkrev

Puts it at number 2 amongst the movies after Summer Wars, I believe.

The INSANE thing is the Family Guy episode before it pulled over 2.2 million.

You really underestimate how popular FG is. People who would never watch the network might see it in the guide and stop to watch

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
You really underestimate how popular FG is. People who would never watch the network might see it in the guide and stop to watch

Oh, not at all, it's just always amazing to me that that audience always ONLY watches Family Guy. They never stick around for anything else, regardless of what it is.

Levyne

Banned
Even my mom, who watches nothing but E! news or whatever, recognizes Stewie and Brian on inane things like, pajama pants and goes into "family guy" mode for about 10 seconds. I don't think she's seen a full episode.

Naruto 120 impressions.

Man, Kiba's fight is still my least favorite. Dude sprung his ultimate jutsu in like a second. Don't you know that shonen law dictates that ultimate techniques should be saved to the last possible moment in order to make things as exciting as they can be? Sheesh, Kiba. Get it together. And then we got that super long flashback for no reason which only made it worse.

MikeMyers

Plot is more important then back story

Agreed

That... doesn't seem like a good long term plan, fwiw.

Also, started watching my YYH Blurays. I'm just about to start Chapter Black. Thinking of skipping the 4 episodes in the "funhouse" cause they are pretty dumb

I own FINAL ACT on BLURAY

My New Year's Eve Naruto Marathon begins...now

I left you a Hinata gif spam present on the previous page

How many people tune into BBC America ONLY to watch Star Trek TNG?

I watch BBC Atlantis on there

Naruto 120 impressions.

Man, Kiba's fight is still my least favorite. Dude sprung his ultimate jutsu in like a second. Don't you know that shonen law dictates that ultimate techniques should be saved to the last possible moment in order to make things as exciting as they can be? Sheesh, Kiba. Get it together. And then we got that super long flashback for no reason which only made it worse.

Kiba faked his injury; he just wanted
Kankuro
to have a chance to shine.

Levyne

Banned
Seems like month of movies was a success to my untrained eyes. I don't remember the going ons in OP, Soul Eater, etc. I'm gonna be so lost on saturday as my mind catches up.

Moaradin

SGiJ5kI.gif

Amikami

Banned
Seems like month of movies was a success to my untrained eyes. I don't remember the going ons in OP, Soul Eater, etc. I'm gonna be so lost on saturday as my mind catches up.

I likely wouldn't remember what happened on Bleach if it came on just this past saturday. I hardly ever do and I'm serious.

Last thing I remember in OP was the straw hats beat up all those other dudes for beating usopp and Luffy declared the Mary had to be let go.

Last I remember of Soul Eater was that Lord death let go of loli Medusa.

SAO. Incestuous undertones in the adventures of Leafa, Kirito, and Yui. Not to mention Asuna had to deal with a lot of unwanted touching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom