• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amikami

Banned
He kills Itachi but Itachi was holding back; then Sasuke got more emo because he found out Itachi did love him

That developement still makes me pretty angry. I can see Sasuke being pissed and even a bit revengeful. Its his nature and its what I would expect after learning about the leaf's involvement in the clan's deaths. But the whole Itachi loved him thing was utterly stupid and was obviously not planned by Kishi in pt1. It was pretty dumb of Itachi. I mean, what did Itachi expect after killing the clan and then repeating it all in his Tsukuyomi. Telling Sasuke to kill his best freind in pt1 and then relying on the same friend to put Sasuke on the right path. And the whole descent into darkness/insanity thing Kishi planned for Sasuke was stupid. There one moment and then gone in a blink of the eye the next as if Kishi realized he made a huge mistake with it. I liked Itachi better when he was evil honestly. Should have kept the story simple and left the leaf village out of it. It didn't accomplish anything especially if the issue is never touched again as it seems Kishi is trying to bury the development all together like it never happened.
Okay I'm done venting.

SGiJ5kI.gif

Best thing about this gif right now is we get to see the origin in a few weeks.

Naruto 121 impressions.

Did....did we just see Kiba's mom beat him? Should they have called someone? Maybe social services? I know the Leaf Village isn't really known for their excellent child rearing, what with regularly leaving orphans to grow up by themselves and sending 13 year olds on super dangerous missions, but that was a bit too much. Anywho, Kimimaro is looking pretty fly with his 5 dances. I wonder if he knows the moon walk.

One more episode for the night and then it's off to Valvrave.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So I am in the SAO announcement thread and how are there all these fans of the show? I know it's not the writing, it can't possibly be the writing. Tell me it's not the writing. Please, tell me it isn't...

Amikami

Banned
So I am in the SAO announcement thread and how are there all these fans of the show? I know it's not the writing, it can't possibly be the writing. Tell me it's not the writing. Please, tell me it isn't...

Of course! They watch it for the plot.

Seems like month of movies was a success to my untrained eyes. I don't remember the going ons in OP, Soul Eater, etc. I'm gonna be so lost on saturday as my mind catches up.

The week before movie month began I skipped Toonami to play Civ V with my girlfriend all night , so I'm gonna be extra confused.

Are you happy now, Sasuke? You got approval from your old man. Now stop chasing after Itachi! You'll never be as cool as him

edit: You mean to tell me, that during that whole Sasuke/Itachi flashback, we could have been watching a potentially cool Naruto/Sasuke fight? What a fucking rip

Naruto 122 impressions.

Goddamn. Shikamaru is truly amazing. He managed to turn a battle with a super boring opponent into the most hype thing ever. Dude would be damn near invincible if it weren't for the fact he has like no stamina and chakra. Also hooray for Lee tomorrow. This gunn be good.

Time for Valvrave. But first I need food.

Itachi, you crazy. You want to challenge Sasuke in a "vessel measuring" contest? You'll win that shit no matter what. With the way Sasuke is acting, it's clear he has a little vessel

edit: Really sucks to see Naruto look so deflated/defeated after that Rasengan/Chidori blast

And Sasuke just unleashed that Nine-Tail Fox chakra with that shoulder attack. Way to go, Sasuke.

And that Naruto monologue...it felt like I was gonna tear up. This is not how a bromance should end up dammit!

Amikami

Banned
Just found out that Kirito is gonna be
a girl
In that new SAO season

Keep that show far away from here

Huh?? Serious. Is this related to the original work of the author? Is this related to the end of Season 1. Someone spoil me a bit. I must know.

Edit: Or maybe he enters the game world as a girl character? I guess that's likely it. I should just look up info on season 2.

Valvrave 7 impressions.

Holy fuck at this show. The glasses chick died such a horrible and unnecessary death. That red haired guy is an asshole. Then Haruto went KH2 on us and started crying for someone he doesn't know. Show is all kinds of crazy. Oh and thanks for spoiling that the purple hair chick lives and is fighting 2,000 years later, opening sequence.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Huh?? Serious. Is this related to the original work of the author? Is this related to the end of Season 1. Someone spoil me a bit. I must know.

Edit: Or maybe he enters the game world as a girl character? I guess that's likely it. I should just look up info on season 2.

Apparently he enters the game and decided to be a girl via character, author reached for the rule 63 crowd.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Valvrave 7 impressions.

Holy fuck at this show. The glasses chick died such a horrible and unnecessary death. That red haired guy is an asshole. Then Haruto went KH2 on us and started crying for someone he doesn't know. Show is all kinds of crazy. Oh and thanks for spoiling that the purple hair chick lives and is fighting 2,000 years later, opening sequence.

It only gets crazier.

Crocodile

Reading the SAO2 thread in Off-Topic is making me face palm for so many fucking reasons I don't know where to start and not even one episode of the show has aired yet :(

I'm glad it brings in ratings and money for Toonami but damn that series is shit. At least I'm too busy face-palming to be bored?

Valvrave 8 impressions.

L-Elf is apparently invincible. Nothing anyone does can stop him and everything always goes according to *keikaku. Something really strange is going on between eyepatch guy and the teacher dude. I don't like it. Looks like next episode i'll finally get to see the blue valvrave pilot. Neat.

*Schadenfreude's note: Keikaku means plan.

Does this character model, has "special" assets?
Dunno actually.

Okay, I had seen this one...

This reminded me of this other one. Fromepisode 133.
1374889821993.gif
but I hadn't seen this one. Pretty badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom