• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikasa – Trina Nishimura
*Hugo – Tyson Rinehart
*Ian – Scott Freeman
*Milieus – Joel McDonald
*Mina – Alexis Tipton
*Mitabi – Kyle Hebert
*Mobb – Matthew Ham

fun fact: Josh Grelle, Greg Ayres, Trina Nishimura, and Matthew Mercer are guests at Anime Boston

Mikasa – Trina Nishimura
*Hugo – Tyson Rinehart
*Ian – Scott Freeman
*Milieus – Joel McDonald
*Mina – Alexis Tipton
*Mitabi – Kyle Hebert
*Mobb – Matthew Ham

fun fact: Josh Grelle, Greg Ayres, Trina Nishimura, and Matthew Mercer are guests at Anime Boston

Ha! Mikasa is Makise!

Apparently they make packs of starburst that are just the really good red and pink flavors now (fruit punch, strawberry, watermelon,cherry). This is the highlight of my day guys.

TheChits

Apparently they make packs of starburst that are just the really good red and pink flavors now (fruit punch, strawberry, watermelon,cherry). This is the highlight of my day guys.

Oh that does sound nice. Now I can't decide between starbursts or fruit by the foot for my toonami junk food this weekend. I haven't had either in years :(

I have had a rush of trying some candy i havent had since childhood recently, the other week i had both sour skittles *and* air heads extremes. contemplating getting some nerds and nerd rope next.

but you know what i really could go for some how despite the -0 degree weather, a fruity ice pop.Probably will save that when I'm back home for spring break in 70 degree weather.

daveo42

Banned
I miss candy. Red and pink starbursts are the best.

Anyone else planning on suffering through the Need for Speed movie this weekend? The only reason why I'm even going is because I have a free ticket.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Heh Levi's voice is chrom from fire emblem.

edit: oooo Mikasa's voice, that will score some points with toonamigaf, altho I think they should have went with a younger sounding voice.

Moaradin

EDIT: I mean, it sounds fine to me, though I have no knowledge of what the characters sounded like in Japanese.

Better off that way. I hate when people trash a dub JUST because characters sound different than their Japanese counterparts, regardless of the actual performances. A lot of that is going on in the Attack on Titan thread right now.

I bet people who have just read the manga don't have a problem.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
They have the talent, Mikasa sounds older than she should, tho her voiceactor is top notch ofcourse, toonamigaf would have no complaints for reasons. Levi would be too deep however levi is actually one of the older people in AoT.

HorribleSubsSteinsGate-14v2720pmkv_snapshot_1227_20110706_023544.jpg

Neat.

I've never watched Sailor Moon, and I was wary about doing so (if the new anime was going to be a continuation) due to how the US version was handled. But now I can wait and see what this series is all about.

Toonami simulcast maybe? (lol)

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
According to Duckroll it is seemingly a remake(?)

It's more of a reboot. Based on the original manga, not really recycling from the anime (although it'd be a damn shame if they don't keep the Moonlight Densetsu ditty for key parts.) More of an FMA Brotherhood than HxH 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom